Reviews for Knockout
Honoka-Chan chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Wow this story is so interesting! I look forward to more chapters!
darklucifer23 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
ooo can't wait! I love the progress of the story and uddos to your beta and for yourself for the story :3
Kukat chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I love this story! I'm already a huge ErenxLevi fan but I also enjoy how you still include the other characters in your fic and how you pay attention to the relationships that Eren has with them, like with Armin for example. I'm really curious as to see what's going to happen between the two of them now that Armin is making new friends and both Eren and Mikasa's jealousy towards those people.
Shuensha chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Woot keep it going girl *cheers*
I think you're doing a pretty badass job for your first SnK fic. Their interactions are really genuine and I can't wait to fish there some sexual tension(or like, more, i swear, i could read sexual tension in anything)

I look forward to reading the next chapters 3
Kigen Dawn chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Yep looks like the train is going at a snails pace as of now. Hopefully it'll speed up soon.
HeartlessYin chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Ooooh man that next chapter summary gave me chills. Which is creepy, since chills usually accompany videos and the like, not writing. Just says that once more you've gone above and beyond expectations - and I'm talking about that line and a half at the very end of the chapter. Don't even get me started on the rest! Jeez! That ringtone cracked me up! Makes me wonder who he was talking to. The first person that comes to mind is Hanji, but I just can't tell!

So. I love you. Thank you so much for posting another chapter, and I can't wait to read more from you! :)

- Yin
haruhasu chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
This fic is amazing! I truly don't have any other words.

Your characterizations and their interactions with other characters are so well done! Eren being the angry teenager (thank you for calling out his constipation-face!) and Levi being his mentor is one of the settings I really don't see much of but needs! Here we can really see how Levi is actually accomodating to Eren's faults (with his overworked thighs and all) and being patient with him to answer Eren's many questions and not lose his cool-not all like the sadist many people see him as.

My favorite thing would have to be how sassy Levi AND Eren can get with each other! The dialogue is golden. I'm glad we have a back-talking Eren here rather than a weak-willed one that most portray when faced with Levi.

Also your explanations during Eren's classes are very detailed. Even I feel like a student learning from Levi!

And to address the Ereri, take your time! There's nothing I love more than a slow, believable build up between characters.

You've taken a different route with these characters in your story and I commend you for that! I'm really enjoying this fic, so thank you very much for writing it!
whoskylie chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Yayayayyy! I was just thinking to myself "I wonder when Knockout will be updated..." when I found the update email in my inbox! Yay! I really love this story. I especially liked when Levi said "Why aren't you blocking? I've killed you eight times." hahaha Nice job.
dead or alive0013 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
This is just so good! The way you have written this is so detailed that I could see them happening in my mind. Do you have martial arts background? :D

The chapter was so amusing, funny at the most part and had me laughing loudly at unexpected moments. Eren trying tickle Levi's foot off, being killed eight times with the sword, the stomping exercise, and the test of reaction time while Eren was practically defenseless. And that ringtone! With google's help I found out that it was actually a real song. But the lyrics! Gawd that was funny. I thought it was Hanji's voice saying them and set it as a ringtone as a joke. If Levi was the one who did it to his own phone I would be laughing really hard! But I guess it's possible. Like, with having to go against a lot of other fighters, he must have been dissed a lot about his height. Kinda like what Tyrion (game of thrones) said, never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like an armor and it can never be used to hurt you. I love that guy.

And Levi accidentally touching on the untouchable subject of Eren's mother. Hnm... I guess they will learn more about each other with every session.

And the competition! The titans! I know Annie and Reiner will be part of that team, correct? But I (thankfully) don't know who else are titans in the canon universe so if you will be making parallels I'm doomed. *sigh*

I like the sudden moments of Levi that gets me off guard like the 'eww' at Eren's hair, the tootles from before, and now the wink. They are out of character but the way you write the whole thing and their delivery like Levi thinks of them as nothing, it doesn't come off as out of place and doesn't ruin Levi's character.

Thank you for writing this and I'm very much looking forward to your next updates. :)
SecretsTellNoLies chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
It's been a while since I last reviewed, tsk tsk, shame on me but WOOT I loved this chapter dear (and all your other ones) I find it absolutely hilarious and fitting the way Levi trains Eren. Also Eren would be the type to overtrain a mere day after his first lesson *rolls eyes* silly Eren :3 props for the subtle clean freak attitude slipping in there, except most probably everyone would do that if they felt that grease(?) in someone else's hair. But BAHAHAHA Levi's wink, oh what an unsexy wink, oh so funny but I reckon it suits him. Hahah sill laughing, that got me so much. And Levi's ringtone? I just say there blinking for a good 30 seconds AND THEN MADE THIS WEIRD NOISE THAT SOUNDED LIKE A DYING ANIMAL *coughs* well, yes, I was trying to contain my laughter. I was only partially successful. I really am excited for next chapter though, that welcome surprise is just cropping up all sorts of delightful probabilities in my mind oh and the fear, the fear of dear Heichou can't wait
gemaima11 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
:) Levi's a bully...
Will be waiting for the update...
Inspired Kid chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
"(You know how in anime where the character thinks about something for a ridiculously long time and the characters in the background just sort of stand there and smirk or do whatever?)" I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES IM NOT EVEN SURE WHY LOL DKFGJF;DKLGS
good fic a im gonna go back to reading now bless that note though
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I love it! If it follows the show or manga Eren will actually be a good fighter soooooo.,...

I'm also waiting for the day Eren can give levi a run for his money!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Love your story! It's amazing! Hope you'll update again soon :D
Kigen Dawn chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This sounds fun already. Can't wait for te next chap