Reviews for Devil Warrior Volume 2
Kuro Erimaki chapter 13 . 6/14
jkijj
Shinji's wings chapter 8 . 1/19
Since Shinji still has some Angel DNA in him he should have wings like Akeno. One white angel wing and one devil wing.
Invincible Shinji chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Is Volume three going to be going into the Diehauser rating game arc, or will that be later? Also This is one of my favorite series of yours, along with Azure Kitsune. I am looking forward to see what you do with this. :)
1337Pwny chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
Hope to see a update soon
1337Pwny chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
if you wrote a fic like this I'd definitely read it
axiom chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
it's a shame there's not a attack on titan/incredible hulk story out on maybe you could write one? in it have /the hulk wind up in the titan universe defeat the colossal titan and then help eren and his pals take back the world from the titans that would be a good story for you to write.
greivergf chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
This story is great!
This reminded me of an old fic I read along time ago called Shinji Morisato at the beginning.
I hope that someone would use the concept that the people of third Impact or NERV gained the ability to transform into EVA's and use their AT-Field and cross blasts of the angels along with a single melee weapon(Rei the Lance,Asuka an Axe and Shinji ?, the story never got that far)which I think that would fit in a HSDXD crossover.
Hope to read the next VOL soon
Ja Ne
Pyromania101 chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Loved Omake #4. On another note, again, I really wish Shinji had stuck with just Akeno, but oh well.
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
Awesome. I enjoyed this take on High School DxD New. Looking forward to the next season as well as the next volume. ;)

- Arsenal
Kedima chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
I hope to see Volume.3 coming..
Dany le fou chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
*pout* I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get Issei's infamous "Boost" scene. Maybe for another time. And since I do feel he deserved it, the omake is dedicated to the loveable pervert.

Extra scene : cheated?

"What's wrong Issei-kun? You look disappointed even though you and Shinji-san were amazing." Irina asked.

"Yeah, but I can't help but feel cheated somehow." Issei sighed. "Like it wasn't supposed to happen like this and it should have been my crowing moment of awesome."

()()()()

In another reality...

BOOST

"Is he for real?" Azazel laughed as he raised a barrier. "His power skyrocketed because he was told his master's tits would shrink." He then watched as a berserk Issei proceeded to wipe the floor with Vali, shouting 'this is for [insert name]'s oppai!' all the while

()()()()

"Oh." Irina said before smiling at her childhood friend. "Well here's a little something that should make you feel better."

Issei didn't have the time to ask what, as he was tackled to the ground and Irina kissed him passionately while rubbing her oppai against his chest. Once she was done she grinned at his dazed face. "And I'm sure Raynalle and Calawana will reward you too once I tell them how great you were today."

Issei found himself not caring about the pain and spent the next three hours thanking God.
Samhan chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
You really hate Asuka, don't you?
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
So are you done with this Volume ? will you shift your focus back to your older stories or are you working on Volume 3 next? Nice use of the Guardians Of the Galaxy references man in the omakes.
Lord Blackwing 17 chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
I understand Shinjis problems with his harem, and I personally think that harems are a bad idea. I think the best method for dating multiple girls is either two or three, max. With two girls you can use the "alternate Sundays" method, while with three you can go "2-2-2" with Sundays to recover.
ReisFriend chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
Final chapter! After almost two years it's finally finished! YES!

The battle you added was something I wasn't expecting but I can live with it. The omakes were simple yet amusing.