Reviews for Devil Warrior Volume 2
1337Pwny chapter 10 . 9/8
if you wrote a fic like this I'd definitely read it
axiom chapter 11 . 9/7
it's a shame there's not a attack on titan/incredible hulk story out on maybe you could write one? in it have /the hulk wind up in the titan universe defeat the colossal titan and then help eren and his pals take back the world from the titans that would be a good story for you to write.
greivergf chapter 13 . 5/25
This story is great!
This reminded me of an old fic I read along time ago called Shinji Morisato at the beginning.
I hope that someone would use the concept that the people of third Impact or NERV gained the ability to transform into EVA's and use their AT-Field and cross blasts of the angels along with a single melee weapon(Rei the Lance,Asuka an Axe and Shinji ?, the story never got that far)which I think that would fit in a HSDXD crossover.
Hope to read the next VOL soon
Ja Ne
Pyromania101 chapter 13 . 5/7
Loved Omake #4. On another note, again, I really wish Shinji had stuck with just Akeno, but oh well.
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 13 . 5/4
Awesome. I enjoyed this take on High School DxD New. Looking forward to the next season as well as the next volume. ;)

- Arsenal
Kedima chapter 13 . 4/19
I hope to see Volume.3 coming..
Dany le fou chapter 13 . 4/15
*pout* I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get Issei's infamous "Boost" scene. Maybe for another time. And since I do feel he deserved it, the omake is dedicated to the loveable pervert.

Extra scene : cheated?

"What's wrong Issei-kun? You look disappointed even though you and Shinji-san were amazing." Irina asked.

"Yeah, but I can't help but feel cheated somehow." Issei sighed. "Like it wasn't supposed to happen like this and it should have been my crowing moment of awesome."

In another reality...

"Is he for real?" Azazel laughed as he raised a barrier. "His power skyrocketed because he was told his master's tits would shrink." He then watched as a berserk Issei proceeded to wipe the floor with Vali, shouting 'this is for [insert name]'s oppai!' all the while

"Oh." Irina said before smiling at her childhood friend. "Well here's a little something that should make you feel better."

Issei didn't have the time to ask what, as he was tackled to the ground and Irina kissed him passionately while rubbing her oppai against his chest. Once she was done she grinned at his dazed face. "And I'm sure Raynalle and Calawana will reward you too once I tell them how great you were today."

Issei found himself not caring about the pain and spent the next three hours thanking God.
Samhan chapter 13 . 4/5
You really hate Asuka, don't you?
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 13 . 4/4
So are you done with this Volume ? will you shift your focus back to your older stories or are you working on Volume 3 next? Nice use of the Guardians Of the Galaxy references man in the omakes.
Lord Blackwing 17 chapter 13 . 4/4
I understand Shinjis problems with his harem, and I personally think that harems are a bad idea. I think the best method for dating multiple girls is either two or three, max. With two girls you can use the "alternate Sundays" method, while with three you can go "2-2-2" with Sundays to recover.
ReisFriend chapter 13 . 4/3
Final chapter! After almost two years it's finally finished! YES!

The battle you added was something I wasn't expecting but I can live with it. The omakes were simple yet amusing.
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 4/3
Excellent chapter
TheMage22 chapter 13 . 4/3
This story is one of my favorite highschool dxd Fanfiction.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 4/3
I don't mind to say this but Shinji is a good character but give Issei his girls meaning that he does deserve more than one girl in the story because for anyone that has read the High School Dxd the Harem he acquired was well earned because he earned them by using his kindness and compassion to solve the Demons that each of those girls had with them.

The guy did out of his own heart without asking anything back because he felt unworthy of any of these girls being interested in him, and I hope you get my meaning by this because I like Shinji but Issei is a good character like Naruto, and if you bother to read the later Arcs of High School Dxd he matures a great deal to a point of being a great Main character.

I also want to remind you of this 80 percent of the males of Dxd are more perverted than Issei, and his perversion has actually passed by his grandparents so it is sort of a family trait examine his father as you will. I just wanted to say this because I am seeing a lot of Authors bash a character that is becoming a very solid Main character in his series because what he is becoming in the series far surpasses Shinji.

The perversion of his is toned considerably because he has found a set of goals that will occupy his time more than just chasing after Oppai because he wants to be the strongest Pawn in the history of the Underworld, and he wants to help Rias win the Rating Games, which by the way is very difficult because the top ten strongest rarely move from their positions.

He also wants to assemble the strongest Peerage in the Underworld just on those goals alone you can't simply bash or discredit him because I like Shinji in the story, and he deserves what he is getting but I am getting the suspicion that Issei is getting bashed, and for a Author bashing is not very good.

I also want to say this since you say that Issei is a pervert but Rias's father and his brother are even more perverted than him, and the girl known as Kiryuu is worse than Issei by a lot.
Pyromania101 chapter 12 . 2/27
I've grown somewhat disappointed by this story. Maybe it's because I kinda wished that Shinji would just stick with Akeno or something, but either way, I don't like this as much as the previous volume.