Reviews for Firsts
someone'sbunny chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
That was wonderful. Thank you. I usually read a lot of stories that I find overly sentimental, but this I found much more honest.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
That was touching and sweet.
John Smith chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
What a beautiful little fanfiction. This is so artfully written that I enjoyed it more than most romances I've read. The disjointed nature of it did not feel broken at all. In fact, it made it even more sweet and exciting because I had no idea what to expect next. The way you built it up to a kiss (I'm assuming!) without actually showing that is great because we get to imagine exactly what we want to, just like I imagined it being a kiss ahaha. Great job, phenomenal writing, and beautiful show of these characters' growth over time without any wordiness or drawn-out imagery. You just weaved something eloquent from beginning to end. I also love how you focused on Naruto's more awkward, inexperienced side. I think a lot of authors forget about this, but it's exactly what makes me love NaruSaku so much. They're both just dreaming sweet hearts who are stumbling into each other's arms. It's so adorable and real and full of heart that I can't NOT love it. Thanks for depicting NaruSaku EXACTLY the way I always imagine it. Great job, instant fave :)
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I really appreciate light-hearted NaruSaku fan-fictions because there's so little.
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow..that really struck close to my heart.. I love the story..loved your depiction of narusaku..and sakura seemed so realistic..it was amazing without a doubt..
Ero-kun chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It was sweet. Very. It was also pretty nice. I've been feeling down for some time now(no idea why, since nothing of note happened to me) and it brought a smile to my face. Thanks ;) It's nice to see a quality oneshot nowadays.
NarutoKoibito chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
this story is very sweet. i liked it! :)
Neellok chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Fabulous! I normally don't like Sakura, but this was a beautiful portrayal of her.
Japboix1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Good job. This was well written and is very touching. By the way, ignore what general opinion is. Some of the best stories I've read are in present tense. This one was very good and it being in present tense probably added to the atmosphere a little. Sometimes it just fits
Eto117 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story just got better the more I read it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Very beautiful one shot. Don't worry I think the present tense worked well for this fic.
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I adored the whimsical aspect of this, the care you took with fleshing out Sakura's character, especially in so few words, and the process of her unwittingly, gradually falling for Naruto, who was such a charmer. This really was lovely.
MyHikari chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love it!
archangel123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Was awesomely sweet. I love the idea and the build up of your story.

Good job:)
flowersandswords chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was really sweet! I like the fact that you put it in present tense, I think it fits the one-shot better.