Reviews for He Only Teases You Because He Likes You
Princess Poptart243 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I wish there were more of this ;-;
MitziMartyn chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
It was very sweet and enjoyable! I am glad there are more people interested in writing about P4.
Greenunicorn chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
First, hello.
Then, your text is absolutely amazing. And now, I want another oneee ! Please please please pleaase ?
Ps : by the way, I totally agree with you. There should be more fan fiction of this couple cause they're.. Awesome.
sayuri.uchicha chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
juro que nunca pensé en esta pareja, pero iba buscando por allí curiosidades, esta lindo (perdon pr escribir en español...u_u ))
ragdoll.scarred chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Is was so happy to find this! It's odd to think of it now, but the reason I first looked into reading fanfiction was because I suddenly thought of how beautiful it would be for these two to get together. Greenhill's hard and strong but lean body and his gentlemanly yet aggressive personality, and Bluer's smaller thin, porcelain skin, undamaged or tarned from too much sun, his smart and somewhat delicate demeanor. They really complement each other so well, each able to show the other new and different things and ideas. I only joined this site quite recently, and I only just figured out the filter system (I know, I feel stupid about that), and I was so excited to find this story! It would be awsome if you write a longer and more in-depth version. Beginning at the beginning of their steamy glances and mutual unsure-ness. I believe you could write a very moving piece. Don't get me wrong, this piece was very beautiful and enjoyable. It just doesn't nearly cover my need to read about these two, you know? Haha. Oh, and I'm not only saying this because you are the only one so far i have found about these two, I'm hopeing to find more eventually, genuinely loved this short story. Your language was pleasant to read, keeping closely with how they would have really spoke. To me, that's a big must. I would really enjoy seeing what more you could do with it. Anyway, thanks for the great need. Ha! I meant read! It was a typo, yet highly appropriate!
kaze-no-seishin chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yay! A fellow GreenhillxBluer shipper! This is the first story with this pairing I've seen - and I loved it! :D Good job!