Reviews for Half Agony
roku1397 chapter 15 . 1/20
This is a very touching ending. Even though the official anime doesn't show it; and Dragonball Super made Goku goofier and he seems unfeeling to his own family in that series,I think Goku and Chichi love each other deeply.
roku1397 chapter 12 . 1/20
Am shocked to know that he fantasizes having sex with both Chichi and Bulma. This is quite a twist in Goku's character.
sephikus chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
I'm not a big fan of GokuxChi-Chi but you made it all make perfect sense. It almost makes me feel bad for how much I like the GokuxBulma pairing. I really hope you do eventually get around to writing "Half Hope".
iKiohri chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
Wow. I think you've written the best portrayed Chichi I've ever read in fanfiction. Your Chichi isn't perfect by all means, and at times I even found myself hating her actions and thoughts, but I think you've done a great job of portraying what the experience has been from her point of view (all the grief, loneliness, and pain she felt all those lonely years without a husband). I think that's the Chichi most of the people don't understand, they don't get what it's like to be the wife of glorious Goku, the hero of the universe. And it's freaking difficult. I like Chichi as a character, but I can't say I was fond of her during most of the Z timeline when all she did was yell, nag, and complain about her family. I liked her later on when Goten came along and like your fic here, I think it's because by that time, she's come to terms about what it really means to marry a Saiya, Goku for all that matters. The Goku you depicted here is also amazing. I love how you brought out his flaws and quirks. Again, most people don't see that because they are so hero-struck with the guy. I like the idea of dark knights and I think Goku had the very potential to be one, but he was written off as a happy-go-lucky guy, which I lessened the charm of his personality in my opinion. It almost felt like he was underdeveloped because of that reason. I mean he can't be all smiles and goofs, right? Anyway. Sorry for the rant, I just love how deeply you delved into their home life. This fic is definitely a gem. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. Best wishes.
S.V. II chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
Wow. This fic was a whirlwind of emotions. I'd never been a big fan of cc/goku stories, but this one was done right, and of course the epic writing brought it to a whole other level that has all but ruined fan fiction for me. Lol. Thanks so much for writing (and finishing) this marvelous atory. I'll be prowling your profile later when I'm in search of a good read. Night. ;)
S.V. II chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
Oh hot damn. I did not see that coming. It was awful and hilarious at the same time. Tsk tsk, Goku. You only have a few nights left with ur wife. Hehe!
S.V. II chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
Aww. That was touching. Ugh! Goku! Does he have this secret thing for Bulma, cuz it sure seems like that's what he's hinting at with his comments. Can't wait to keep reading. :)
S.V. II chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Oh shiz. Poor chichi. I'm sure she didn't mean it.
S.V. II chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Loved that last sentence. ;)
S.V. II chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hello, it's me again. Somehow when I'm bored at 0400 I somehow manage to stumble upon your stories. This first chapter was intense. You're wiring is beautiful; I never find myself skimming through chapters when reading your work. Each sentence just reads like perfection. Nice job. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
c83gilles chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Your writing is incredible. I really enjoyed reading this! Great job!
alexanaxela chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
yeah, looking at things from chi chi's perspective really shines a new light on dbz and all the heartache she had to go through for her family that nobody ever seems to care about
LadyKhaiju chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
I was literally tearing up during this story.I usually dont read Goku/ChiChi fan because I dont like the pairing. I really dont mind it BUT its just so weird because I never see them really interact with one another. However I think you did a wonderful interpretation of their relationship. Anyway, the story was so well really gave me a more fleshed out version of Chi Chi's character. Or maybe its just that someone finally explored her feelings. I think Chi Chi gets the worst of it from the DBZ fans because she's always nagging Goku and they are so busy riding Gokus imaginary 'diz nieezz'(lol sorry) they dont realize how awesome Chi Chi is and how flawed Goku is as a character.
Anyway, thanks for this. I was really craving some angst but I got more than that.A much deeper understanding of Mrs,Son.:3
NyxLied chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
What a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent work!
NyxLied chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I'm already hyperventilating w this story. It's so eerie and dark