Reviews for Watching, Waiting
NightOwlNeith chapter 11 . 3/29
I have to say that I cried reading those last memories. I had never realised that my life was as messed up as it was until a few years ago. It was a extremely simple assignment in my English class. The assignment was to write about a heirloom or a happy memory. And as I sat in the classroom, wracking my brain trying to find a happy memory, I realised that I had none. No happy memories, no heirlooms. Nothing. In my mind it was bad situation after bad situation. Every memory I had was tainted. Tainted by bitterness, by unhappiness. And I realised I really was broken. And that moment sticks with me even now. Knowing I've never been happy is not a life to live. And Harry's memories of his first Christmas hit me so hard because I've never had a moment like that. Pure happiness. I have all the childhood memories and none of the happy memories. And I wonder to myself... Does that make me Voldemort?
Established Insanity chapter 11 . 3/15
Would love to see more of this! Following!
NLAP chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Oh god! I cried! Please keep going with this story, the plot is amaizing.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
It actually really bothers me that Harry's excused their abuse.
dancesontrains chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
A very interesting AU, thank you for writing as much of it as you did.
ajazminisaflower chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
I'm loving this story so much! Will you ever update?:(
Tobalerone chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite Harry Potter fics! I love this so much! I love your writing, and your plot. I think you're really keeping the characers in character. I love how Harry is trying to redeem Tom, and is showing him his memories. I cant wait for them to click romantically! Speaking of romantic, where is Draco?! I need some love-triangle action! Loved the lemon scenes so far (I almost died when Harry figured out the truth mid-jerk off) & I loved Harry and Draco's detective work/partnership. You should have more Tom POV! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Update soon pleaseeee!
rain chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
keep going I love it
Psyka chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Wow oh wow please update again soon please
Flaming Rose chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
(Gives author cutest puppy dog eyes ever.)

Update?

Pwease?

For me?

(Bats watery eyes at author with quivering lips.)

Pwease?
Shannon the Original chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
This is stunning, really its absolutely beautiful! Please update soon :D
Miss Tuesday chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Noooooo! I kept clicking next to Chapter 11 but there is not Next Chapter!
You must rectify this quickly, I'm dying here! X3
mangoarcher1802 chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Please update.
wildtrance chapter 11 . 6/6/2014