Reviews for Believe in Me
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
What a perfect, perfect ending! :D
Man, if I had been on this 36-chapter journey just to get a tragic ending where Jack dies or something my heart would implode in on itself and I would die D:
But it's so perfect and circular and happy and everything is great and this is a wonderful way to end my first trimester at college :D
And damn, was it satisfying when Punzel stood up to Pitch! That'll teach him to be a rude little shit! Yay, Jack's center is ice skates and he's a guardian and he's finally really friends with Hiccup and Merida again and everything is fine and dandy in the world!
Thank you for an amazing 36-chapter ride of awesomeness! I usually don't indulge in fanfictions this long, but yours was more than worth it. If you ever write any more Jackunzel stories, I will read them in a heartbeat. Keep being amazing, my friend!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 35 . 12/8/2015
I knew it! I knew Rapunzel could convince Jack he was a good person! :D
"I love you, Jackson"
TOO MANY FEELS
And are you healing Jack, Manny? YOU BETTER BE!
Damn, I can't believe there's only one chapter left! I've binge-read about 14 chapters over the course of 2 days XD
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 34 . 12/8/2015
Oh damnnnn
Jut when things were getting better, they got a WHOLE FREAKING LOT WORSE D:
At least Pitch isn't wreaking havoc anymore, that crafty bastard. Yay for tear power! Hey, if it can bring people back from the dead, I have no doubt that it can exorcise demons.
I love how Emma was the one who made Jack realize he was going too far. I feel like even if he did go off the deep end and become evil, she would always be a morality pet of sorts to him. Maybe even more so than Rapunzel since Emma was the one he died to save.
Now c'mon Rapunzel, go make Jack realize he's a good person!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 33 . 12/8/2015
I'M DYINGGGG
I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I hate Pitch right now D:
Get the fuck outta Jack!
At least THIS time, Merida and Hiccup didn't have such horrible timing with saving Rapunzel!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
OHHHH
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
It was the stabby-stab that did this to him! Well, I knew something was up with his wound healing itself. Also, who is Koz? Is he part of the more obscure Rise of the Guardians canon that I don't know about? Will we ever find out? D:
Also, excellent application of that Frozen line XD On a side note, do you ship EugenexElsa? I feel like they'd be such a cute couple, and it gives Eugene someone to be with since Rapunzel belongs with Jack! :D
I just realized Jack and Rapunzel hadn't kissed since Rapunzel came back to life, so...YAY, MAKE-OUT SESSION AT LAST! But there goes Pitch with his stupid fake doorknobs, ruining the moment again. Sheesh, what's wrong with giving people actual, genuine doorknobs to get the fuck out of rooms with so they can run the fuck away? Some people are just so inconsiderate!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
DAMMIT HICCUP AND MERIDA
YOU TWO HAVE THE WORST TIMING
And Pitch, I'm going to punch you into next Thursday if you don't lay off of my Jack this instant! And I mean it! *threateningly smacks fist against other palm*
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
Augh, no! Emma can't be scared of him too! Looks like Jack finally saw his OWN fears D:
But yaaaaaay, Rapunzel's back! Although her and Jack's reunion was...less than the joyous, fluffy occasion I was imagining ; And that thing he said to her about their bond being broken...damn, harsh. But at least she was able to cheer him up with stories! Now she just needs to convince him to get out of there!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
DAMN IT JACK
LOOK AT YOUR DAMN MEMORIES YOU FOOL
Or at least don't freaking break the box like a dramatic little shit! Ever heard of just saying "no thank you"?
Oh snap, clothes that make his eye color change? I CAN FEEL MORE SCARY AND ANGST COMING AND I HATE IT BUT ALSO THIRST FOR IT
I can't stop reading this! Good thing my essay's not due until Wednesday!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
Well, at least you gave us a cute make-believe scene before going into ANGST ANGST AND MORE ANGST
...at least it's going to make Jack and Rapunzel's reunion later on all the sweeter later on, right? RIGHT?!
Augh, this chapter killed me inside D: Poor Jack! Someone needs to buy the poor kid a box of cupcakes. I think he needs it.
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
NNNNOOOOOO
TOO MANY FEELS
It broke my heart to see Jack grieving like that. Especially since it felt so...realistic. Not just sadness, but a lot of desperation and anger too. I wish I could give him a huge hug and tell him she's not really gone! Nah, screw that, if I knew Jack in reality I would probably fall in love with him and get in the way of my own OTP ; I guess I'll just stay out here and watch in agony as Jack is sad D:
At least it looks like Rapunzel got her connection with the sun back! Now how to get people to see her? Jack had a lot of trouble with it...let's hope Punzel doesn't have the same problem!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
It really shows how much thought you put into this, especially the whole immortals-being-bonded-to-something thing. It makes sense, and it just makes the plot all the more intriguing. This story is SO good! Usually when I write fanfiction, I just awkwardly make it up as I go along ;
Hehe, I love how Aster's worst fear is Tooth getting hurt. I ship it so much! And hey, no Rainbow Snowcone getting in the way of it, either :P
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
I was really that first part like GAHHHHH WHY ARE THEY SO CUUUUTE
Your fanfic reminds me constantly why Jackunzel is OTP
Lol on Merida busting in on them! I kinda feel bad for Hiccup and Merida though...they finally found their two best friends again, and they barely even remember them :(
Maybe it's better that Jack and Rapunzel live up with the Guardians. I have no idea how they were paying for Mavis's apartment or their cottage in Berk XD Lol stop with the freeloading, you guys!
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
Wow, your idea about Jack and Rapunzel being reincarnated until they become immortal is awesome! I think it's so cool and creative how all of them lived in each other's time periods, which is also a satisfying smack in the face to all the cynical people who are like "Oh, this crossover can't happen because the time periods for the 4 movies are incompatible and blah blah blah!" Well screw that, everythingfeelslikethemovies over here found a way to make it work anyway! The different periods in and of themselves could make great fanfictions as well! Hey, if you ever get super bored and want something to write, I'd love to see one-shots of their lives in Corona, Berk and Scotland :D
Anyway, this story just keeps getting more and more awesome! So it seems like Jack can sense other people's fears or fearful memories...might it have something to do with Pitch healing that one knife wound he got like a billion chapters ago? I have a bad feeling the answer is yes D:
Infrared-Ultraviolet chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
Now that you've finished the story and I've finished final exams, I can resume reading this! :D
How exactly did Hiccup and Merida become immortal? Are they Guardians or nah? You said Merida's immortality has to do with the wisps, but what about Hiccup's? Also, I love that you incorporated the pixar theory!
Lol "Do you want to know how it went?" I'm kind of confused about the nightmare deal though...does Jack just keep accidentally receiving nightmares that are meant for Rapunzel? How can he see them? Lol sorry I'm asking so many questions ; This is great, I can't wait to read the rest!
AliceCullen3 chapter 36 . 12/2/2015