Reviews for Comfortably Numb
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Ummmm I loved it. Hurtful part in their history...luckily it turns around for them. Fantastic writing - very good emotion conveyed.
Melanie Peters chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
JackHarknessFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
WOW I just saw this ep yesterday and then read this story. You made me have a little bit of faith again.I wish you could write the finale!
Dipsee chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
you amaze me with your descriptions and the emotions behind them. You're the only author I know that can make me cry every time I read. This story made those last five minutes bearable. Thanks for that :)
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You are SO amazing! Even with all the RL things you've got on your plate, you gave us the perfect emotional context that was behind what we were seeing on the screen. It's so evocative of the subtle clues given off by the actors (and a fine job it was too for both!). Thank you for bringing Fiona's side to light and contrasting it so brilliantly with the trap Michael has fashioned for himself since that moment he lost control with Tom Card.

I'm hoping to see chapter two due after that dock scene coming up on Thursday! It's going to be painful, but I trust that you will bring us deep emotional context to what we see.
maggiebnfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love your writing, but I couldn't bear to read this one. I'm just overdosed on the sadness for shippers this season and have no hope of things turning around, at least until the last 5 minutes of the final episode. I was so disgusted with that last episode (Did they have to show the sex scene-in 7 years they've hardly ever shown any of Michael and Fi's, and in the loft no less-that was just a knife in the heart to me), that I don't think I'm going to watch the show anymore. But, I still look forward to reading all of your stories. Thanks for continuing to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I've enjoyed your stories a lot. You should write for the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I think the way you said they weren't over each other and needed the contact really got me believing again... I mean come on my heart is shattered and your writing is actually healing it Lol
jellybellykelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
sob sniff WAHHHH :( that's what I felt about last weeks episode but you made me feel better :)
jbowers chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
mikefilove chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You captured every feeling here. Fiona is still angry with him and it's understandable but Michael has been at fault too. I can't wait to read more. There is more right? I love all of your stories, I want to read more of them ;)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
i love your storys amanda. i hope theres going to be more to this
SweetCarolyn chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
hunni you got me again. I'm crying )
DKougar chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Being angry at Michael was far easier than loving him right now." Wow! That really sums up where Fi's head & heart are at the moment. Perfect insight!
They DO need to talk. Fi has never allowed Michael to explain & he's never sat & listened to her fully vent her feelings. But then, they are SO not good at that.
I think Michael & Sonya are each playing the other for their missions with small bits of honest feelings thrown in & a need to take some comfort where they find it.
Excellent tactical analysis from you & beautifully written.
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 7/22/2013