Reviews for Discipline
Visitkarte chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
I don't know how the hell I missed this beauty so far but I am glad I finally found it. I am not waisting my time bothering with some legal aspects because this is art - but I love this to bits. Thank you!
DataLatitude chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Yet another amazing chapter. I love the interactions. I feel like I am actually there, watching the scenes play out. Just amazing writing!
DataLatitude chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I love it! I love how mysterious it is. I love the darkness without being too cliche. You described everything perfectly and I could feel the density and tenseness of everything!
LadyShimmer chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
I'm loving this so far, it's a great idea and really well written :)
maineac chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Not normally into this kind of House fic (or any fic) but it was so intelligently and well written that I kept right on reading. In fact, I read it all in one go. If only there were more writers like you in the fandom. Thanks for entertaining me.
itzaboo chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Nice epilogue as well. I WANT this cottage. Sounds almost like the last homely house or a very comfortable hobbit home.

More importantly, Dana agrees to share this special space, allows House to be a part of it with his own den and bringing in the keyboard.

I'll miss this fic but well done!
itzaboo chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Perfect. House admitting he will, of course, hurt Dana again - and her acceptance of that, of HIM as a whole.

She's a smart one. Dana realizes you cannot have one without the other, cannot have the heat of House, his passion, without the fire and occasionally, getting scorched by it. She also knows she will let him know when she does get burned by saying "Ouch."

Excellent idea to have the touch-leery House be ministered to by a sex therapist whose main technique is touch.

Clever girl :)
Girlfromdk chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
would love 2 more stories here, like to see what impact it has that House left the PPTH, love to read what Wilson and Cuddy are doing, and ofcause more about House.
purplemintpatty chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Much against his will, House finally realized he can have happiness that has nothing to do with the medical puzzle. Perhaps a good idea for a one-shot for this 'verse would be Cuddy coming groveling to House to come back to PPTH - her job is on the line! (Deservedly so, I might add!)
glenlivet19 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Whew! That was a rough session! Poor House. No child should be treated that way!
glenlivet19 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Noooooo, don't let it be the end yet. They seem so good together. *reading on*
KiwiClare chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Lovely story! I've really enjoyed the journey, thank you!
Pyewacket75 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Great chapter. Somehow managed to inspire me for my own fic :) Hate to see this story end as I think it's one of my favorites that you've written.
hilandmum chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I loved the description of her place. It's a change for House, and will take him a while to get used to it, but it seems he's starting. Having the keyboard will help.

This was a sweet ending to this story. I like Dana and think she's good for him. I hope to see more of her in another story when you have time. Sorry to see this end.

We get bears, too. This year they've been coming down from the mountains into the inhabited areas more than ever. I haven't seen any but know they've been caught less than a mile from our house, and our neighbors say there was one here while we were away for July 4th weekend.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!
OldSFfan chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
A review isn't needed. Just thank you for a lovely story.