Reviews for Little Songbird
OHOHO
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OUO
~~~
i still dunno whether to ship her with ciel or grey though hm~
but this story is a-ma-zing~

Wynn and Grey though~
that was interesting ohohoho
but alas it cannot be~
Lydia Knightly chapter 11 . 5/25
Finally I got an account here now and I can follow you properly :D girl, I can't tell u how much I love your story and this chapter...Wynn...towards Grey...that left me speechless XP any way, things are just picking up so please don't keep us hanging for long! I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter :)
Please update
Fucking update.
Em chapter 11 . 2/20
Please! Please! Update. You don't understand how much I love this fanfic! I'm constantly checking to see if you updated! Put me out of my misery and update:,(
scorpia1029 chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Awesome story I hope you update soon please I can't wait for the next chapter
Kyokatsu chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
little songbird, its a great story and if you could please write more and longer chapters. i was completely enamored with the story and me and other readers would be completely grateful if you continued writing and with longer chapters too! i don't mean to pressure you or anything! just know that you're story kept me very interested and would like to read more of your chapters in the near future :D
Lydia Knightly chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
your story got me hooked up right away! you know there isn't that many good stories that actually don't get Yana's characters OOC, you portrayed Ciel's and Charles's characters magnificently and your own characters and the plot are veeery interesting as well. Thank you for your efforts my dear and hope to read more of it soon :)
2Lazy2Login chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Awwww /3 so sad. Great as always, can't wait for the next one
CocoBunni96 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Updated fanfiction to accompany the new set of episodes :') so beautiful lol. I was hoping it would be a closed fist hit but oh well :P loved it as usualy, can't wait for the next one
Cielle Estrada chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Please please write more! I'm dying to know! I'm going to shot myself if I don't know how this ends!
CocoBunni96 chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Ooooooooopoo some shit is going dooooooown lol. Can't wait for the next one}
AnimeFreak145 chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
i wanna know more! this story is awesome!
Shiro Arisu chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
wooww! Poor Charles.. :(
love it! keep on writing :)
CocoBunni96 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Absolutely lovely. Can't wait for more.