Reviews for A Year In A Day
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 5/30
Just want to say that this is the first decent prophecy I’ve ever seen in a Percy Jackson fanfic, and that’s after reading fanfic for seven years. There’s just one problem I noticed:

A “No” followed by 238 O’s is not funny, it’s not clever, and it’s not good writing. It’s no longer a word it’s just a meaningless noise. All caps, italization, underlining, or bolding are fat better ways to get across the meaning than just

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It’s just ugly and painful to look at. No longer letters, just circles in the middle of a story. Has there ever been a single book that included anything like this?
prietar chapter 14 . 4/16
O started this fic thinking pls don't be a Artemis and Percy fall in love because of why not, and I have to say this is actually pretty good
The God of Darkness and Ice chapter 14 . 4/13
but why tho? its discontinued
Pls update soon I just read this and it was awesome
strabimonx chapter 14 . 3/15
next chapter please
TheRealMasonMac chapter 11 . 2/14
Happy valentines day :D
TheRealMasonMac chapter 14 . 1/29
MOARRR!
TheRealMasonMac chapter 13 . 1/29
NOOO! ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER TILL IT NEEDS AN UPDATE! THIS IS A SAD DAY! I NEED MORE PERTEMIS! SHIP OF THE CENTURY!
bradinator77 chapter 1 . 1/9
Good update, but these chapters are obviously becoming shorter and shorter. I mean come on... WHERE IS THE MUSE?! A true attempt at an original fanfic. THE FATES MUST STOP THIS! Those poor other authors will have so many cliches to write about that they won’t know how to make them make sense. Can’t you see what you are doing?
blacklotus101 chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
I don't know how you did it...but you have made me fall in love with this fanfic. Please continue, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2017
please for the sake of all the readers and followers of this story update
Winter Morrigan Black-Dreemur chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Please, for the love of every God and Goddess in every pantheon known to every universe, UPDATE.
SilentSniper05 chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Gotta love rereading stories that still interest you. Hopefully a update around Christmas?
Any Mouse chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I honestly don't know why people would complain about this. Sure, there are a few parts that could've been reworded (considering my stories I'm not one to talk much), but it more than makes up for it with an interesting and original plot (or more so than a vast majority of these other stories), not to mention a readable writing style, and decent grammar. Kudos to you, buddy.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2017