Reviews for A Year In A Day
AEceros chapter 16 . 12/7
Goddammit! I just to catch up on a chapter with a massive cliffhanger! My body is in pain from not seeing the reactions!

I love slow developing romances, and though this has some silly and convenient developments, the slow development is so fluffy, vanilla, and wholesome that I can’t help for enjoy squeeing at everything.

I look forward to the next chapter if ever you write another one.
lelcool2345 chapter 2 . 11/27
This fanfic is off to a really good start! You are a good writes, and keep it up. I like the original idea and the fact that you decided to not make just another guardian story.
Kail990 chapter 15 . 11/26
I hope you will find the time to update sometime soon
narutofan777 chapter 1 . 11/15
Can you pm me links to the two stories you mentioned about thought linking
MigicTertle chapter 16 . 10/15
Hey man, was just scrolling through my old favorites and found this gem. Hope you maybe try and get back to this story at some point since it's really good and non-stereotypical. Just a thought
Luciendar chapter 16 . 10/12
Well, your certainly making progress. This story is quite an entertaining read. I'm curious as to why Artemis was open to even hinting at marriage so suddenly. I'm trying to take that as how serious Artemis would take a relationship if she ever actually choose to be in one. I just hope things keep going smoothly. I can't imagine what plans you have cooked up. I kind of enjoyed Percy's panic attack several chapters back, it was clever.

Also, I'm a huge fan of groundhogs day, good movie.
Kail990 chapter 16 . 10/2
Good story so far. Looking forward to where you will take the next chapter.
A-Friend01 chapter 16 . 10/1
This is quite great keep it up
You10 chapter 16 . 9/29
Just found this story and I've already read everything.

And I've got to say it's amazing, I'm loving your fic!
IAmCover chapter 16 . 9/16
Please keep it up, this is great
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 16 . 9/10
Please update this story soon. It's amazing
ryani chapter 15 . 9/7
Its a really good story and i like how you have written the characters. I hope nico ends up like the hunters and remembers the day cos itd be nice seein him get with reyna. Cant wait til eveyone finds out about percy and artemis. Plus i wanna see how percy will react when he hears his half of the prophecy. Cant wait for the next update
Singard chapter 16 . 9/1
Can't wait for the next chapter because I must admit that out of all the pairings that I have found in the PJO universe I have found myself enjoying the Percy/Artemis pairing the most because I think that Percy is probably person that would be able to get through to Artemis especially with his fatal flaw being what it is.
pochon3 chapter 15 . 8/28
good to have you back
Is this fanfiction still ongoing?