Reviews for A Year In A Day
Winter Morrigan Black-Dreemur chapter 14 . 12/15
Please, for the love of every God and Goddess in every pantheon known to every universe, UPDATE.
SilentSniper05 chapter 14 . 12/15
Gotta love rereading stories that still interest you. Hopefully a update around Christmas?
Any Mouse chapter 1 . 12/2
I honestly don't know why people would complain about this. Sure, there are a few parts that could've been reworded (considering my stories I'm not one to talk much), but it more than makes up for it with an interesting and original plot (or more so than a vast majority of these other stories), not to mention a readable writing style, and decent grammar. Kudos to you, buddy.
Update!
snoopyontop chapter 14 . 11/21
I just binged read this entire story! And it's so freaking cute:) I love Pertemis and I love how you wrote this one! Thanks for an amazing read and I can't wait for the next update:):):)
oh my gosh! this is hands down the best story I've ever read!
SpathiDromeas12 chapter 14 . 10/28
OH MY GODS YOU'VE UPDATED! HEY THERE, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN! *turns off caps lock* I'm glad to see that you've updated again, as I've previously stated (read: yelled). I like where this is going; also hooray representation (the asexual huntress Jessica)
TheYoLOMan chapter 14 . 10/28
Haha yeeeeeee, fic is so lit. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ms Foxie chapter 14 . 10/27
Hey just wanted to say thanks for including an asexual character.
LanceStratus chapter 14 . 10/27
The back to back update was awesome! Both chapters are really well written, I actually think you've gotten a lot better at writing this, if that's even possible! Thanks for mentioning me in the A/N it really means a lot. Hope you continue to update, but no pressure. :D

Also... hope I don't end up accidentally sending 3 of the same review again, that was embarrassing...
ChampionOfTheHearth chapter 14 . 10/26
That was a great chapter. Good timing as well... I needed my fix.
EmmaBloomFan22 chapter 14 . 10/26
This is so good I need a lot more thx
Andrea18Ab chapter 14 . 10/26
Amazing! Awesome! Perfection! I LOVE IT!
Guest1 chapter 14 . 10/26
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
SilentSniper05 chapter 14 . 10/26
Hey, was totally not expecting this then again after the hiatus hy hopes were not up lol. Cya