Reviews for Fragile
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh girl! I laugh so hard with the commercial info drone!
TheShyLittleKitten chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
The ending of this story speaks to my drunk ass. There is no higher praise. Good fic!
tyrantmoves chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
I am so glad I found this fic. It's tough to find fics that aren't about Shepard being noble/heroic/virtuous while still also making her relatable and believable and canon-ish.

Everything was great. I love the way expressions roll off your writing like they belong in the ME word "sexy as hard suit crotch rot" or "greasy freighter pilot" in particular. A good dose of self-deprecating humour also made this way better, keeping it from being just a feeling sorry for oneself type of thing.

Also, the tiny snapshot at the beginning of one of the chapters that looked at Shepard's childhood was great too. It was so succinct in capturing her innocence/vulnerability/danger-lurking inside, or even as a metaphor for her self destructive habits.

Great work!
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
I liked the bit where Aria goes "I throw excellent parties." 'Twas funny :P
InsidiousLullaby chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Oh. My. God.
This is brilliant - Garrus, Shepard, the banter, the angst and the happy ending. Thank you for this.
Suilven chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I was so happy to see an update for this story pop up in my inbox and it didn't disappoint. You're a wonderful writer, and I really enjoyed this story (I went back and re-read the whole thing). Thank you for writing this!
Bad Mr. 7 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This was great. Loved the touch of interspecies confusion and self reflection on Shepard's part. Can't say I loved the ending, but the last chapter resolved things in a great way. Thanks for the story it was a great read.
Blausen chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Hey! I'm glad to see this over! It was one of my favorites fanfictions! :) thank you for sharing!
Ajestice chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Absolutely, hands down, the best Shakarian fic I've ever read. Even as a hardcore Paragon War Hero goody-two-shoes, I loved it. Thank you for writing this. It was amazing.
skythorn128 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
You... YOU! PLEASE tell me youre going to finish this, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Freaking awesome chapter! I love the way you write Shepard! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Suilven chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Grrr... I hate not being able to copy and paste text. I loved the last line in the first section, and liked the bot with Joker as well. The first scene with Garrus was masterfully done; wrenching and raw... it made my heart ache. This whole story is utterly amazing - I love your characterization of Shepard. Too fantastic for words.
M-Angel 05 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Love your story. Please update soon!
IamFrog chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
So originally I liked this story, but had a hard time liking Shepard. I mean Garrus seemed so reluctant, so good, so... too good for her. But now, boy!
Now I love this story. Shepard feels she was hurting Garrus, but at the same time, Garrus is bringing out the best in her. Making her a better person. That's some love!
Great job. Can't wait for more.
Blausen chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Wow great chapter! :D welcome back by the way!
I bet Garrus if feeling guilt about all that happend! Like Shepard only did that because of what he had said about relaxing! Lol!
Keep it up!