Reviews for Fragile
mille libri chapter 5 . 6/29
Fabulous ending! I love the easiness of the two of them together once they've finally understood one another.
mille libri chapter 4 . 6/28
Both Shepard and Garrus have really put themselves through the wringer. You have such beautifully precise details here, and the background characters really shine, up to and including the robotic voice of the car.
mille libri chapter 3 . 6/27
Damn, that was hot. And poor Shepard - gets what she wants, but loses it at the same time.
mille libri chapter 2 . 6/26
Damn, that was intense. Shepard played with fire, and she came very close to getting burnt - or burning someone else. The descriptions of the club, increasing in darkness and violence and seaminess, set the tone for the chapter gloriously.
mille libri chapter 1 . 6/26
Loved this start. Your Shepard is beautifully unrestrained and your Garrus spot on, and my guess is that they are equally clueless about how to give and receive signals. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh girl! I laugh so hard with the commercial info drone!
TheShyLittleKitten chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
The ending of this story speaks to my drunk ass. There is no higher praise. Good fic!
tyrantmoves chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
I am so glad I found this fic. It's tough to find fics that aren't about Shepard being noble/heroic/virtuous while still also making her relatable and believable and canon-ish.

Everything was great. I love the way expressions roll off your writing like they belong in the ME word "sexy as hard suit crotch rot" or "greasy freighter pilot" in particular. A good dose of self-deprecating humour also made this way better, keeping it from being just a feeling sorry for oneself type of thing.

Also, the tiny snapshot at the beginning of one of the chapters that looked at Shepard's childhood was great too. It was so succinct in capturing her innocence/vulnerability/danger-lurking inside, or even as a metaphor for her self destructive habits.

Great work!
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
I liked the bit where Aria goes "I throw excellent parties." 'Twas funny :P
InsidiousLullaby chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Oh. My. God.
This is brilliant - Garrus, Shepard, the banter, the angst and the happy ending. Thank you for this.
Suilven chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I was so happy to see an update for this story pop up in my inbox and it didn't disappoint. You're a wonderful writer, and I really enjoyed this story (I went back and re-read the whole thing). Thank you for writing this!
Bad Mr. 7 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This was great. Loved the touch of interspecies confusion and self reflection on Shepard's part. Can't say I loved the ending, but the last chapter resolved things in a great way. Thanks for the story it was a great read.
Blausen chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Hey! I'm glad to see this over! It was one of my favorites fanfictions! :) thank you for sharing!
Ajestice chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Absolutely, hands down, the best Shakarian fic I've ever read. Even as a hardcore Paragon War Hero goody-two-shoes, I loved it. Thank you for writing this. It was amazing.
skythorn128 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
You... YOU! PLEASE tell me youre going to finish this, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!