Reviews for The X-Initiative
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
more? please?
SilverCat64 chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Damn totaly blew my mind 16 years! I don't like. Mulder, I just don't like how he treated Scully at points, but I like this and it just... I'm glad you are continuing cause its awesome.
SilverCat64 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Love this so much! I could just imagine Mulders face when he finds out that the people who have the answers he's always searched for want Scully not him. You wrote this in 2013 I hope you get more off your chest 2016. Hoe you continue one day ( sometime this week perhaps?)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Mulder will jump for joy (maybe even literally) when he sees the "aliens" Thor and Loki.
DestielMinion chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Ooooh, I like this idea, very much so!
I would assume you would eventually bring Mulder back into it as well at some point. Aaaand, depending on where in the X-Files you start this, I would love to see the Avengers react to a Pregnant, Kick-Ass Agent Scully! Please write this, its almost begging to be written! I would even offer to take the idea off of your hands, if I weren't so busy with school and such~
mellie chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awesome! I love the idea of Scully as a part of the Avengers Initiative.
XFilesFictionFan chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Just wondering if you were ever planning on going somewhere with this, the story idea is quite good. Because I was too lazy to sign in, feel free to PM me instead if you'd like to reply.
And by the way, I also read Dana's Choice and that's a fantastic piece as well!