Reviews for My Shirt is Yellow, His Shirt is Blue
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Awesome indeed ;)
Oceanofivyandclover chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed before but oh well twice the charm. I thouroughly enjoyed reading this... twice... yes I loved it that much!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I wish i could drawn a picture of Jim in yellow-frilly a.
XD
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Hello there. A few lines to tell that so far, your fic is really funny...and that i am kind of scare of reading chapter two, and find out what will Jim do with the eggs... O_O
Bhastings13 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
i usually don't write responses but god dammit this was amazing. one of my favorites now. well done. wonderfully written, nice flow, entertaining, and the /best/ part is you were true to the actual characters, you didn't make Spock and Kirk act totally out of character. love this story, 10/10 would read!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
hilarious!
Valhalla's Dog chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
oh god. it should be illegal to make some this turned on with just words. I applaud you greatly.
Wolfisis chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god this was I loved this whole story no words other then amazing.
Nintendo Queen chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Annnnnnd this was possibly the best Spirk fanfic ever.
alleygirl24 chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! I originally thought this was going to be more funny than serious, and had slight hesitations about that (there is nothing on this Earth that I love more than Spirk angst), but man was I WRONG! This turned out to be absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see more of your work! Well done! :) 3
Zeama chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
that was the best ever omg
xlunasxgrisx chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
I loved this! Very entertaining to read! :)
ScienceWolf chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
AHHH! THAT IS AWESOME!

there were a couple of typos (i think, missing or incorrect letters and stuff) every now and then, but otherwise this was written really well!

Oh, and I loved the things Kirk had to get up to to try and keep himself occupied! They were hilarious!
Dingleballs chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
how freakin funny/hilarious/adorable/omfgcute XD
KnucklesEchidna chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Omg.. Hot and sexy! ;) loved the entire story, great plot and Kirk was just hilarious with his baking and knitting. Awesome! Also, I know it's a big ask, but do you think you could do a little epilogue thingy showing the rest of the crews reactions? Don't worry, just an amusing thought. And they were also the best poems I have ever read. Bravo Kirk.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »