Reviews for Penance
nicitta chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
whoa... I have no idea why you feel that Cas is out of your comfort zone. I have told you before that you just GET Dean, when I read your work it is just HIM and that is exactly how I feel here. It is like you have invaded his mind and we are seeing everything from the inside and we are him. As Cas and Dean are my fav characters (though I love Sammy too) I really have to make you a big compliment for writing them so wonderfully!
Oh and Dean/Cas banter is always welcome, one of my fav bromances ;)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was terrific. I LOVE purgatory. And I know what you mean that writing cas pocket is harder but you did an awesome job.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nicely done.
Tibbins chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Awwww, so sad and accurate :(
I love the way you really captured the characters.
Poor Cas :(
Love Tibbins xx
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was fantastic! You did an amazing job of capturing Castiel's personality while still not going over-board with the "socially awkward" thing. I loved the scene where Dean wakes up and finds Cas watching him. "I'll refrain from watching you if that makes you more comfortable." I totally heard Castiel say that in my head, it was so perfect! And when he thinks about how his heart would have broken if human, but then digresses on a slight mental rant about the physical impossibility of breaking his heart with emotions... It was amazing and so very Castiel. I loved this, I really did. Great job! You should write Castiel's POV more often. You obviously know him better than you think. lol :D (Oh, and did I mention you kept Dean very IC as well? It was all excellent, really!)
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
this was really good! :) I really enjoyed this! :)