Reviews for Anti-Bugs Bunny Alliance
Galinda Maxwell chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
I feel so sad for Bugs and Daffy, but especially Bugs! I hate Doom even more now!
Galinda Maxwell chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I love bugs bunny, this is great and I also love Roger Rabbit, and hate Judge Doom. You're doing a nice job here!
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
They are all in a lot of trouble. I think in this situation, it might be better to stop questioning Elmer, and just go with it. Things can't get much worse, right?
LooneyAces chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
I know what you mean, I got family matters too. First of all, glad that you're back, and second, this is getting so intense. Please continue :)
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Yay! Elmer is helping them! Good, it was getting a bit intense for a while, it would be nice to have a break from the people trying to kill them bit.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
The trick here is to be confident. As soon as they believe it's over, it is over.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
They are Looney Tunes. No matter the odds, they always fight, and usually win.
LooneyAces chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Amazing! This is getting great! I'm glad Bugs and Daffy are teaming up. I hope Judge Doom gets what he deserves. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Angel Veins chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
This chapter was awesome! Thanks for updating!
That was so cute when Daffy punched that stupid meanie in the eye because he was picking on Bugsy! Go Daffy! I would've done the exact same thing!
Please update soon!
LooneyAces chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
This is getting intense. This is still great! I hope the toons go against Judge Doom. I can't for the next chapter! Update soon.

PS: You sure know your military weapons, like me knowing my military aircraft.
Angel Veins chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
There are so many words to describe this chapter, I can't even say! Ok then...fantastic, amazing, awesome, spectacular, cute, funny and even more!
Please update! Can't wait to read the rest!
Baffy fan chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
Baby I like this story a lot! I liked the serious parts and the occasional comedic parts (where Daffy said the echoing of guilty from the villains to them lasted longer than he thought and Bugs smiled) since there's not that many stories involve this kind of seriousness with Looney Tunes! I love Daffy he's my favorite can you give him some parts to rescue Bugs? Daffy is also clever so now can be the time for him to do some awesome tricks and maybe make the bad ones mad at each other and have revolts then they could get out and then Bugs would forgive him and they'd fight together to trick and beat the hell out of Doom or something like that
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Things are really just getting worse for them. I'm glad you took my advice about the insults.
LooneyAces chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Oh heck no, I hope Bugs and Daffy finds a way to beat Judge Doom and the other villains. I also had this in my mind where Lola Bunny and Tina Russo makes a appearance in this story, but that's just me. Also, I like how you mention the helicopter part. I like to see you right a similar military story to one of mine, but once again, that's just me. Anyway, this is too interesting. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
best cliff-hanger ever. please finish the story soon.