Reviews for Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
Awesomeness chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Listen u athour u should write more only wired peeps have thier stories/ or chapters short I really really like this story but maybe u should make the story better. I just know I would but it's ur story so u can make it how u want. U should read a story called here we go again it has something to do with ur story. K byeee!
Hpmaniac chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Who is it! I need to know! When is the next chapter coming out? Freaking out over who it is!
fdiazzarate chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
please follow her, although there I spent almost a year.
fangirl chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
I need more please! This is so good!
I love the Lambo Twins chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
if you were to update this story, I would definetly read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
pls continue!
homestuck trash chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
plz update plz
machomatthew29350 chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
I can't believe u gave us a cliffhanger aND PLEASE Update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
OoHh my goodd :D new chapter. Please!
Fcwolfg chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Yay more Mack and Lela! Squee! Update soon! Can't wait to see more of them!
Monkeyknight chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I'm not normally someone who reads stories with male/male, (I read male/female a bit more, and female/female 10x more than the other two combined) but this is actually enjoyable.

Your story is a fun read and the only thing I can recommend is to work on your detail a bit. Make me feel like I'm living this story. It's a rather difficult thing to do, (I have trouble with it constantly because I rush) but it makes the story that smidge better. The detail you have is still great.

I feel like your keeping the characters true to how they act. So good job :D

Where is Brady? Did I just forget he left or did something? Is he pouting? I seriously can't remember what he is doing and I should probably re-read to find out, but will he return and proclaim his love for the fair maiden Mack? (XD) Will he proclaim his love for Lela? Will he be a go with the flow guy and be incredibly happy well simultaneously not caring about love!?

I don't know, but I look forward to finding out ;)
MythoBoy chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god! I wanna who it is! and aww the small bittersweet angst, Butchy better go get his man. and I'm so glad you finally updated, yes !*fist pump* Can't wait for the next.
Igldg chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
you should make a chapter 7 :D
LightningFlame chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Can you Please Update this!? I really need to know what happens! :D
RandomObsessions123 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I just read a slash story. I liked the slash story. So my question is...Where is the rest of it?!