Reviews for Silky Doll
Rafa chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Not to be pedantic... actually... wait... I love being pedantic...

That should be P.S. P.P.S. P.P.P.S.

the P stands for Post _;;
YuliaVolkovaROX chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Whee! I haven't read any of the reviews (not yet, at least), but the shop? The Silky Doll, run by Sylia Stingray from Bubblegum Crisis.
Your stories are good... Just. A _few_ bits where it's a bit... 'not' smooth.
Ar chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
M... Haruka in a dress... {drools}
lilfrog chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
DAMN GOOD! Although I had no idea what the hell type of dress you described, I got the basics, but you kinda lost me. It's all good though it's just my lack of knowledge in female attire. *shrug* good fic anyway.
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Really good story!
Banpaia Daisho chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I am sad to hear that this series is close to completion, but I'm elated at the prospect of further writings from you. With the new policy in effect, starting Oct. 12, NC-17 will no longer be a part of the site, so that sorta nixes your one idea. But still, anything you write (yuri especially) will be welcomed with open arms.
ladyruka chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Don't worry, I love describing dresses (and clothes in general) too! I can't help it! Not one of my fics does not have a dress description in it.
PanDora chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Haruka in a dress, I still can't get use to it *sighs*
karlawp99 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Good story, I really love this series it's a shame it will be ending so soon... :(

Anyway, I like the way you write and I hope you'll do it more often.

LinkofHyrule chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Hey there,

I really have to tell you that I like your stories. Everytime I read one, I'm amazed by the way you describe the characters. Well, it's always fun reading it. _

So I hope I can soon read your next story.

Don't let me down with my wish _

Best wishes