Reviews for Un Trasmutazione
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 7/2
Inside, I am desperately begging you to update this and not caring whether or not it's been edited. On the outside, I'm sort of trying to be polite and asking you nicely to update. Therefore:

Inside: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE! I love this so much and I don't care whether or not it's been edited! THIS IS AWESOMENESS!

Outside: Please update, this story is very interesting and I'd be happy to see some more. :)
richardt986 chapter 1 . 5/11
i look forward to the rest.
richardt986 chapter 1 . 5/11
i look forward to the rest. try refreshing your memory by watching fmabaccano.
archsage328 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Just finished episode 13 and started up ep 14, but it's getting late, so I figured a quick look at the Baccano! fanfics wouldn't hurt. FMA Baccano! is quite an intriguing idea considering both deal with alchemy, immortality, and even artificial beings. I'm looking forward to see where this ride eventually takes us. Will it be as nutty as that of the Flying Pussyfoot, or that of the one that Elrics prevented the hijacking of? Either way, this will be fun!
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ah finally, someone else who thinks these two were made for each other! I have high hopes for this fic :) glad to see that you've set up a nice background thu far, I can't wait to see how the elrics change everything :)