Reviews for Dean Winchester, Pie Maker and Angel Doctor
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I loved this! Written perfectly, you got the characters spot on. I want to see Part 2.
JulesCapulet chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Sequel now please!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
wow. this is how it should have been, dammit! loved this!
kaci12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was a wonderful story. Well written, good storyline, awesome writer ;), great character structure, basically a wonderful story in general. I cant wait till part 2 :)

Keep up the GREAT, WONDERFUL, & FANTASTIC WORK! ;)
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is so freaking perfect I can't even
scarlettshazam chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Absolutely beautiful. This piece deserves so many more reviews than it has.

I'll start off by saying how much I appreciate the way that you kept all the featured characters true to themselves. I love Destiel, but a lot of out-of-character fanworks turned me off of it for a while because I couldn't understand the way they were being written/drawn. This has none of that - each character is his/herself, and the dialogue matches so well with dialogue from the show that I could hear the characters voices speaking your lines.

I also love the premise of the pie, and I love that Dean loves making pie as much as he likes eating it. You managed to write this and maintain Dean's masculinity, too, which is nice.

Another lovely thing about this piece that struck me is how you wrote the sex. While I am not afraid of all out and totally vulgar smut, I feel like the way that you wrote Cas and Dean together really fit the tone and flow of your story. It was almost poetic.

You have a real talent for writing and I hope that you keep up the good work. Thank you so much for this!
Belsenef chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love you, really. The feelings everybody has for each other isn't to fluffy and it's balance of this realistically makes sense! The way you made the story is great and made it so much easier for me to meld the show with this (except for the fact that we all finally get to see our beautiful ship happen v ). I was happy with all the cuddles, dean making pie, and then those sweet parts got me near tears. Can I just marry your mind right now please!?
linklover88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is beautiful ;w;
And wow, so many pies, I'm hungry now :P
I love how Sam and Kevin took comfort in each other, that was... Fitting :)
Marionette008 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I dont know why this made me cry, other than the fact that it's awesome and emotional and I'm still an emotional wreck from the ending of season 8. This is great, loved it.
TWDAvengers chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That... That was really something.
miss Alice Sharp chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
God wow my head is complitely turned to mush, if it wasn't for auto correct I wouldn't be able to type right now. While reading this I squealed and damn near cried at one point. The way you portray dean is just perfection, I loved the way you dealt with his feelings and same with cas. This is exactly what I want to happen in s9. Thank you for writing this.
misspelledideas chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Woah. This story is beautiful, then sad, then sweet. It's just... amazing. And Dean and Cas' relationship is just perfect.