Reviews for THE RING BEARER'S MERCY
Era Dubois chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
very nice but not icky. a bit disappointed. :[
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Utter drivel. I'd advise you to give up writing, if this garbage is all you can produce.
Analyn 100 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
This is really unique. But why did Sam walk off - that doesn't sound like him. And why did you give this story an R? R usually suggests profanifty, nudity, sex, or slash. But this isn't present in any part of this. *scratches head* I'm confused.
just a girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Oh , poor Gollum!

i feel really sorry forr him!

But the fic was ...good

why is it rated r?
tiggivon chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
A very accurate account of what it was really like. yes it probably gets very froughr when you're stuck between a born optimist and a devious self centred creature.

it's good to see past the way it was portrayed in the book lord of the rings and to see things in a more realistic light,

tiggivon.x
Mephiston chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Odd
shirebound chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Oh gosh, "He hoped Sam hadn’t got hurt…Sam had all the supplies." Priceless! This is a wonderful beginning to a truly insane fic. Gosh, Mordor seems like an even *worse* place when you write about it!
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Well you are right this is just too sick and too amusing. "Yeah, Sam...you're not walking behind Gollum" classic, classic line. I can just see that smirky look on Frodo's face as he's thinking it. I'm glad to see you're doing some humor,you do it so well; because I sure am sorry we lost "Discovering The Truth" what fun that was. Maybe you could do a one chapter story to tie up the loose ends, you know "Discovering the Truth, Reduex", just so we know you got away from Sauron and that you and Frodo are happy together.

Sorry this is so long, but I'm happy you're back and writing, I enjoy it so much!
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Oh, Rufferto... the sensitivity with which you handle Gollum's illness completely baffles the senses . . . Frodo is so loving and tender . . . will we get to see him holding Gollum's brow as the creature wretches, or better yet, sponging the feverish, skin-and-bone-body down?

I do hope so . . . for all our sakes, there has been a deficit of Gollum h/c, and I'm sooo happy to see this niche finally filled. Oh yes, I am . . . please don't write any more sick-Frodo fics. Only sick Gollums, because after this one, I YEARN for more... Gollum with scombroid poisoning... Gollum after eating Japanese fugu... Gollum with the runs.

Please, oh please? ;)