Reviews for Hawk-Eyed Charlie
Werde Spinner chapter 5 . 8/19
I highly approve of Jamie's Fullmetal Alchemist addiction!
Katie chapter 20 . 7/28
Plz more
sidehillgouger chapter 19 . 7/26
Muwhahahaha! *Cough, cough, cough* You left out 'Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny' the love scenes would have scarred them for life... the mere thought of SEX & SNAPE in the same sentence let alone the visuals would have all of them screaming for brain-bleach immediately.
As well as Sakura ranting about being the filling in a Snape/Rickman sandwich. Too bad you didn't write Snape seeing one of these movies. Perhaps the nine plot bunnies dressed as the Muses will return to inspire you to finish this story someday.
553Colinm chapter 20 . 7/26
Awesome
Syndicate Luna chapter 20 . 7/25
every time i look through your list, im reminded that i should really read more of your fics. finally buckled down to read this after so long of pushing it aside because of doubts on how good it would be...and once again i was not disappointed. Anyway, now that this one is read, time to re-read Howl of the Moon (that i am super sad to see dead, was and still is fun to read) and look forward to updates for the current fics
Kaede Senju chapter 20 . 7/22
I hope this fanfiction is resumed soon. It's a really genius piece of work. I loved it all.
Doc. K-9 chapter 20 . 7/20
We know that you are still there, just six hours ago you actualizated another fic. Please, come back to this one, is a really good story and we don't want to see it die! Or at least say us what will you do with it?
2Lazy2SignIn chapter 20 . 7/4
Hai~~~
When are you continuing this story?
Plz continue . it's amazing (and super cool how there's an underground club society in Hogwarts)
Update Soon!
3 Sort Of An Otaku
DocSlendy chapter 20 . 6/30
This has been interesting.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 20 . 6/17
Continue the story please, it is so funny, Dumbles gets chewed out and things go Harry's way for once. Please, please continue! That and I love chapter 6 and the part of Sirius and hentai, that is hilarious!
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 6/7
It's a shame the story wasn't updated.
Delete-account-please-7897838 chapter 20 . 6/4
Oh need to update soon please.
Faery66 chapter 20 . 5/29
Hope to read more.

D
Rituparna Saha chapter 20 . 5/27
Please,continue this story. This is a very unique story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 5/24
I love this wonderful wonderful story I honestly have no clue about the majority of the characters that the kids are dressing up as but it sounds wonderful. I also love that you have Harry raised by his grandfather and not his aunt, his childhood sounds like rather an interesting one. I really really really love that you changed who the Hogwarts champion is as that is rarely done if Harry isn't the champion. I really really hope that you are inspired to update this wonderful story again soon.