Reviews for Hawk-Eyed Charlie
Keep writing, I think it's very good!
I hate to say this, but... the Brits were never in Vietnam.
Anyways, its a good story. I've always liked the idea of a military Harry.
Bronze chapter 20 . 6/9
Sakurademonalchemist please finish this. As I've written to other authors, this is too good to just let wither and die. True, I'm not a member but that's because I MUST write down EVERY password I use or forget it. As I've said to my niece more then once, I've got a mind like a steel trap, RUSTED SHUT! That and I've got way too many e-mail addresses to remember where and their entry codes.
Bronze chapter 19 . 6/9
That wasn't meanat all. That was down right EVIL! Though I happen to like Galaxy Quest and Robin Hood. Ther are far, far, worse movies out there that Jamie could've forced them to watch. Back in the 70's I had to explain the ending of a scifi movie to bot students and staff of my boarding school. Later I actually had a teacher ask me if a weapon such as was used in a book existed. And me being a student at the time! Now I'm sure if you tried you could really find better movies to traumatize the students with.
Bronze chapter 18 . 6/9
Though I have no interest in Equestria Girls anime I like the way you used the idea of the song. This is a damn good story Sakurdemonalchemist. I was hooked from the very firs chapter. If, as I suspect, this isn't finished yet, I do hope you will I'm very disappointed that so many others I've enjoyed died years ago unfinished. The author got deeply into the story but then left it hanging.
Bronze chapter 17 . 6/9
And just why does she even care that much for the little toe rag? He's in no way shape or form a true Slyrtherin. He shows no cunning and the only ambition he shows is to become a Death Eater. That shows cunning? Ambition? A stone shows more just by sitting where it is! Narcissa should ask her cousin Sirius to annul her marriage to Lucius Malfoy and revert to her maiden name of Black. If she did Lucius would be forced to return her dowry and keep his hands out of the Black fortune. Then to really piss off that idiot Riddle annul Bella's marriage to the LaStrange family first then throw her out of the Black family. That also keeps Old Tommy boys hand out of the Black fortune through her. That'd really make old Snake Face's day!
Bronze chapter 16 . 6/9
I really like your Narcissa Black Malfoy. She sounds so much more intelligent then the usual. Jamie may be young but he still should know what it takes to earn the dark mark. In my humble opinion the only good Death Eater, is a dead Death Eater. After all, if they want to eat death what better way then to die doing it? Yes, I know it leaves poor little Draco fatherless but, them's the breaks when you deal with death.
Bronze chapter 15 . 6/8
Never knew who played Marvin in Hitchhiker's, thanks. Now that you mention it though, I realize that he was in the other also and I truly enjoyed watching them.
Neo-Devil chapter 20 . 6/6
Legend of Zelda stuff must show up at some point! Din's Fire! Farore's wind! Nayru's Love! and other magic stuff from LoZ like the mirror Shield! and the masks!
Smokeing chapter 20 . 6/5
Very good like your story hope you finish it
Krulla Chief chapter 10 . 6/2
I think the best part about MLP is the fact it's so innocent that I can just keep getting darker and darker with my snark when it comes on. It eventually reaches points where the Holocaust is the lesser of 2 evils.
Black Ace 0 chapter 20 . 5/28
Please update soon.
I would like to know what happened next.
This is a good story.
LittleRain1 chapter 20 . 5/23
Gosh! I love this story!
pleaaassseee update!
pleeaassseee, with cherry on top? /\
kipper2208 chapter 20 . 5/19
I love this you have this tone for it so i have to ask when you are going to update it?
It has been two years since you have up it.
JDHawg chapter 20 . 5/15
Loving the story. Any idea on when another update is coming?