Reviews for Midnight Song
ThaliaSia10 chapter 5 . 9/21
I'm in love with this fanfic! I think it's absolutely beautiful. Please update as soon as you can!
GioM. Meow chapter 5 . 9/13
I wasn't very interested on the theme of the fic because I thought it wouldn't feel like a real Eren x Mikasa. I was wrong, this was a pleasure to read. Is this the last chapter of the fic? If not please continue this some day, if yes then thank you so much for writing this 3
Eriri jr chapter 1 . 8/3
One of my first reads and am a personal fan of this author.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 6/11
this was a great way to end it and they kissed awesome
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 6/11
this was cool chapter like the others
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 6/11
a nice chapter she's kind of cute one min she's kicking ass the next she's falling apart over eren it's cute he should tell her though i wonder when he does
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 6/11
another cool chapter they finally met again and she knows his name so cute sux for jean though but who cares about that EreMika or MikaEre is all that matters
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 6/10
this seems like a cool story will read more tomorrow reminds me of a dean koontz book with a similar story well similarities to it
M4a1andbarrets chapter 5 . 4/3
Amazing story man. Keep up the good work.
GabbyAOT chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
My phone is malfunctioning, and I read this story at 3 am last night, so the review I wrote on the fifth chapter probably made no sense and didn't get across the point I wanted to get across.

I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! The plot is amazing and fluffy and wonderful. It's been a long time since you've updated, a very long time. I really hope it won't stay that way. Also, do you have a Tumblr? I like to follow my favorite authors on Tumblr. Anyway, I really hope you keep going with this story!
GabbyAOT chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Of course I liked it! I don't know how anyone could not like it!

I found this story today, and I'm so glad I did because it's one of the best MikaEren books I've ever read.

I really hope you keep updating it! It's amazing! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
this is lovely
dfraire115 chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Please update soon! This is a good story
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Wow man, this is awesome considering it's an outlet xD man, I envy you! xD
Noonecanknowiwrotefanfiction chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
i am a sucker for this stuff why.