Reviews for Midnight Song
this is lovely
dfraire115 chapter 5 . 5/16
Please update soon! This is a good story
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 5/14
Wow man, this is awesome considering it's an outlet xD man, I envy you! xD
Noonecanknowiwrotefanfiction chapter 5 . 4/22
i am a sucker for this stuff why.
This is amazing! Please post more
Aaron Black chapter 5 . 2/6
Wow i cannot wait for the next chapter...
when nx time
ghostpoet chapter 5 . 1/6
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

I SANG YOUR HAIKU'S ON NUJABES' BEATS AT 1 AM, THAT GOOD YOUR FANFICTION IS!

Seriously, there's been way more than a year since you last updated. I have found an inspiration by reading your story and it is such a shame that you aren't updating it anymore. :

Anyhow, I hope that whatever you have going on, works well!
chaimoreo chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Wow...just wow! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! One of the best fanfics I ever read!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
God it's so cute! I was hearing fix you by Coldplay and seriously I'm crying... hehehe

Such a beautiful story
elriofinn96 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Love it. I hope there's more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Wow. This story is awesome. One of the best stories I've read in this site.
eleutheromaniac chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
This is such a cute story of Eren and Mikasa, and, in all honesty, it feels like such a breath of fresh air for a pairing whose stories are typically heartbreaking and angsty. While there are still clearly undertones of that in this fic, it doesn't dominate it at all, and the modern setting that you have the characters in is truly adorable. Jean's obsession with Mikasa is really cute too, I can't even lie.

I know that you haven't updated in a really long time, but it would be awesome if you could whenever you have the time to do so. c: I think that where you left off could be considered a nice ending, but I would definitely be lying if I said that I wasn't thirsty for more! c:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Whatever you're up to now, I hope you're still writing. c:
HappyGuest chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
AWESOME STORY AWESOME! Saw your story on tumblr and i fell in love! You should update! I like your idea in this! :)
Ymir's Freckles chapter 5 . 8/19/2014