Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
LivingVampire chapter 25 . 3/14
Wonderful story!
magmom4 chapter 5 . 3/1
It seems like there is a really bad person here. Worse than I thought.
Maleficent723 chapter 24 . 2/3
by
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 10 . 1/28
I'm truly enjoying this story! I like all the characters and I love the way Edward treats Bella. Can't wait to read more!
sagajunkie chapter 9 . 1/11
So, Charlie's trying to find dirt on Edward and Edward's mom wants to show Charlie a thing or two. Go Mama Bear Esme!

Bella could have a job as a dance instructor for the club, teaching routines to subs for their doms:]
sagajunkie chapter 8 . 1/11
Please, Please, PLEASE... Make that whole group pay. I don't understand how a family can act like that and treat one of their own. I know it happens, but that was, I have no words:[
sagajunkie chapter 7 . 1/11
Jessica seems really jealous. They went to high school together and didn't get along then, what makes people think that college would be any different, but to drug someone and not care that it could kill them or seriously damage them in some way is just horrendous. I really hope you have some retribution planned for Jessica, Jacob, and all involved in her abuse, including Charlie.
sagajunkie chapter 6 . 1/11
:]
sagajunkie chapter 5 . 1/11
Just want to tell you I hate that you had to experience the things that you have, but they have made you the person you are today. I'm willing to bet that you are a very compassionate, non-judgemental person in ways that others cannot even fathom. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
It's getting hard to read, even though I know you like HEA's. Hope it gets better soon.
sagajunkie chapter 4 . 1/11
I'm not sure what to think. About any of it. Nobody but Edward and possibly his family even seems to care for her and her father is a &**&*&*)*)*%)*&.
sagajunkie chapter 3 . 1/11
I'm not too sure about Bella's parents. I'm not liking them much. Renee is all about herself so far, and Charlie? There are no words. He probably won't claim her until she becomes a lawyer, like he wants her to become, and can help him out financially. Neglect, mental and emotional abuse, and abandonment. How much jail time can her parents get?
Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/4
Are you 2 subs or doms or both?
agoogoo chapter 13 . 1/4
i'll amend what i said. the best revenge is something that would make them wish they were DEAD! Can Phil divorce Renee please?
agoogoo chapter 8 . 1/4
So...there better be not a small serving, but a HUMONGOUS amount of retaliation and justice in the later chapters. I know it's sometimes said that the best revenge is a life well lived, but really. You and i, we allll know that revenge is a dish best served frozen. With a siding of deep remorse. I don't even really get my own jumble of words. But please. REVENGE AND JUSTICE. Your antagonists are so eviiiilllllll :( i can't. And Bella maybe has like a bullseye or something on her. Why u so meeean
EchoLynn chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I hope she tells Renee to shove it. I know she won't, at least not in those words... but it would be nice to read. *am imagining it now...lol*
4,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »