Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
Will someone clean edward's house of peanuts?
What about Seth and Claire?
I think she need edward's family to show that she is loved and worth it
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 4 . 5/30
I read this some time back but thought it deserved time around. It's fantastic. I don't know if I told you that the last time, but it is very very good.
Sassyvampmama chapter 25 . 5/11
Thanks for sharing.
I'm sorry. But the only thing I saw for 12 chapters is not only Bella but Edward also becoming a door mat. No matter how much crap you spewed about him being a dominant and in control, both of them let the others walk all over them. It's really pathetic.
LivingVampire chapter 25 . 3/14
Wonderful story!
magmom4 chapter 5 . 3/1
It seems like there is a really bad person here. Worse than I thought.
Maleficent723 chapter 24 . 2/3
by
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 10 . 1/28
I'm truly enjoying this story! I like all the characters and I love the way Edward treats Bella. Can't wait to read more!
sagajunkie chapter 9 . 1/11
So, Charlie's trying to find dirt on Edward and Edward's mom wants to show Charlie a thing or two. Go Mama Bear Esme!

Bella could have a job as a dance instructor for the club, teaching routines to subs for their doms:]
sagajunkie chapter 8 . 1/11
Please, Please, PLEASE... Make that whole group pay. I don't understand how a family can act like that and treat one of their own. I know it happens, but that was, I have no words:[
sagajunkie chapter 7 . 1/11
Jessica seems really jealous. They went to high school together and didn't get along then, what makes people think that college would be any different, but to drug someone and not care that it could kill them or seriously damage them in some way is just horrendous. I really hope you have some retribution planned for Jessica, Jacob, and all involved in her abuse, including Charlie.
sagajunkie chapter 6 . 1/11