Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
Elis5 chapter 25 . 3/2
Wow wow wow! I’VE LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD in this story! It’s truly incredible, amazing and soooo pleasurable, heart-warming and uplifting to read… THANK YOU so much! I’ve read many many different stories, but it’s truly the first one that I knew in my heart that I follow your story through each and every turnFirst and foremost, the relationships of different kind and pure love and devotion between Edward and Bella, their connection, desire, passion, and heartwarming care for one another is just sooo sweet and nice to read… I looved how their relationship progressed, and i specially adore how natural and honest to the story and their personalities their first time and the proposal were described!
I loved how good all the other characters in the story were portrayed (we are not talking about bastards and bitches, although I’m really glad that they got what they deserved each of them…) All the Cullens (although there was very little Alice and Jasper, but it’s ok I guess as the story was already very rich with important characters and it’s very hard to follow everyone), Aro and James were reeealy good, and I loved reading all their interactions with ExB… Seth is just very sweet guy and I am vary happy with his storylineI also want to point out how incredibly masterful you were able to incorporate some scenes or Easter eggs from the original story, like that joke about Edward being a vampire or the time that ExB spent on an island jumping from the cliff, those were nice little surprises along the way;)
And finally I just really want to thank you, dear authors, for your hard work and dedication to this story! I’ve been reading it non stop for a few days and it was an absolute pleasure and I plan to reread it many times in the future so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! And all the best in your future works!
soccermom101113 chapter 25 . 2/8
Love this thanks for sharing
soccermom101113 chapter 13 . 2/3
Omg her parents are HORRIBLE. Love the story
LillianBroderick chapter 25 . 11/16/2021
Great to revisit this favourite
Thanks
cbzoo chapter 11 . 11/9/2021
shocked that Phil put the backs down for Bella to carry
SarahJones1995 chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
please update this story I know its been a long time but please. I always come back and reread this over and over again. please please please update
Patriciadiane chapter 24 . 8/24/2021
So why was Charlie so mean, hurtful, neglectful, and generally sadistic?

Bella is happy and Edward is as well a match forever.
Patriciadiane chapter 25 . 8/24/2021
loved it
perfect ending
Patriciadiane chapter 23 . 8/24/2021
Every character in this story is awesome - even the horrible ones are so horribly horrible and disgusting...
Patriciadiane chapter 22 . 8/24/2021
Harry - that was a surprise. I feel so badly for Seth, Sue not so much, she was a willing compliant accessory even if she was a participant.
So Jacob and Paul check
So Leah check
So Paul's father check
So Renee we shall see
Patriciadiane chapter 21 . 8/24/2021
So...go Phil. Part of the beatdown I LOVE IT. Seriously, Renee thought Bella would go along with the lost my baby shtick - what a horrible human being
beautiful wedding, love Seth, and now on to the trial

FAVORITE PART ESME TAKEDOWN OF URSULA - OH, SORRY I MEANT RENEE...
Patriciadiane chapter 20 . 8/24/2021
Ah, sweet Karma.
Punching Paul - actually, I didn't even think about it I was so excited it was happening.
Did Bella have any rights to the house Charlie sold just curious?
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 8/24/2021
so Paul's father is strong on crimes against women but covers for his rapist son
Charlie is SCUM
Patriciadiane chapter 18 . 8/24/2021
a proposal, a baby, and a possibility to kick Jacob's ass as well as Charlie's
Patriciadiane chapter 17 . 8/24/2021