Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
TheEasternWind chapter 13 . 7/22
Renee is just a bit too overdrawn. I think I know what you're getting at but it's just so darn funny. Like the villian in a TV show for children. "I WILL DESTROY THOSE TALKING, FLUFFY UNICORNS WITH MY MIGHTY SPRINKLE CANON AND THEN I WILL RULE THE WORLD". This is the level of authenticity that Renee has.
MiccaF chapter 25 . 6/11
Absolutely loved this story!
jessfr33r chapter 9 . 6/11
This is one of my favorite fus fanfictions of all time. I would be interested in reading it from Bella's point of view.
Arinasonal chapter 5 . 6/10
You're great and the way you write is great! I read all the previous chapters without having to stop. Knowing that you had such a hardchildhood breaks my heart. :-( I was thinking if there's any real feelings running through the veins of your chapter, apparently there is.
Regarding the story, I hope that Bella gets to realise that her future is next to Edward. He loves her and finds her presence being more than natural in his home. How sweet!
Carry on with your inspired and great work. The words from the end of the chapters (as well as the story it self) can inspire people whom went through a hard time.
Best Regards,
A
lisa rickman chapter 25 . 5/31
Is it possible to get this in paper back?I would pay for a copy. Great job . My email is .
Misti D chapter 25 . 5/21
So I'm not usually an Edward/Bella fan but I loved every minute of this story. I enjoyed how all the characters worked together so well. I look forward to looking at some of your other stories. Happy writing!
lisa rickman chapter 1 . 5/11
This is the 3rd time reading this story . How is it possible to get it in orint? It is really great, I would even pay .
misstresswillow chapter 15 . 5/8
I have read this story 5 or 6 times. Is Edward in the Mafia? I love all your stories.
Vivi H88 chapter 25 . 5/7
Great story :)
MusicToSleepTo chapter 4 . 4/22
So damn unrealistic...
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Erika chapter 4 . 3/10
Hi again! Just a bit more feedback as I keep reading, sometimes the language isn't quite natural- like how Edward sometimes calls her Beautiful twice in one phrase. That would be like saying, "Tom, I'm going to the store, Tom." Also that they call it college so much... did you get work done for college/drop you off at college. Most people just say class. Anyways, still enjoying the story!
Erika chapter 3 . 3/10
Hi! I like the story so far, but some of the details seem a bit unbelievable- for example no one gets into law school in the interview, and you interview your senior year as you have to have an undergraduate degree to go to law school. It is also pretty rare to see an undergrad with fake boobs because no one has that kind of money. Just a couple of thoughts in case you do edits and re-publish some day!
ludossarah chapter 18 . 1/6
Good lord, ask this happened really fast... And she's still 18.
rclaurel chapter 10 . 1/2
OMG are her parents for real, I would have disowned them by now, they do not love their daughter, they treat her like a slave.. No wonder she is such a good sub, she craves LOVE
4,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »