Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
Anit chapter 5 . 9/25
I really love your story so far! And I totally disagree with whoever said Bella's neglect/family teatment was overkill because I had a friend in similar circumstances well actually much much worse circumstances and it is relevant to the story as well as her shy avoid conflict persona
amsrule chapter 25 . 9/22
Damn. I'm so grateful that Edward took the time to truly introduce Bella into the lifestyle. Loved this story.
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 25 . 9/15
This was a really great story! :D

You guys wrote it the way that gave you opportunity to "use" a great amount of angst/drama BUT you told it all in that special way that didn't make it "too heavy" :)
Girl3 chapter 11 . 8/13
Absolutely poor writing but it's a good storyline
It's a shame as it's so hard to read due to it being exactly what the other person wants to hear...
grandmachix chapter 25 . 8/7
All in all, a great story. The villains suffered, the heroes got their HEA. I love your BDSM club. I know a large part of the lifestyle is much harsher than the Doms and subs here. But I prefer the loving relationship portrayed here.
grandmachix chapter 19 . 8/6
Edward is sure that Charlie is Bella's father. Since Leah is Harry's daughter, she and Charlie can have an affair. Lahote got served and now the media knows his son is a rapist.
grandmachix chapter 13 . 8/5
Can they 'accidentally' slip a needle filled with poison in Reneé?
grandmachix chapter 11 . 8/5
Of course, Reneé would be the old lady with pink hair and teen clothes.
grandmachix chapter 8 . 8/4
I'll bet a DNA test will show that Charlie isn't her father.
grandmachix chapter 5 . 8/4
Oh, Kasi! I want to give you a hug and tell you what a wonderful person you are. You have overcome so much. Yes. This happens more than people think.
grandmachix chapter 2 . 8/4
Hi, ladies. I just found this as the result of someone's search. You know I love your stories and my secret sin is a love of BDSM stories (only nice Doms who take care of their subs). I am really liking this Edward. He will help Bella, I'm sure.
Pixiebitch168 chapter 1 . 6/28
I love this story I have read it nine times now wow I enjoyed every single chapter keep writing its amazing
Valya 001 chapter 5 . 6/22
You author note in there really saddened me. I don't know how a mother could treat her own flesh and blood like that. She must be really heartless to have treated you the way she did. :-(
Purple Pulse chapter 6 . 6/10
Okay. That is not ‘borderline rape’ that was straight up, violent rape. It doesn’t matter if he used his fingers or an inanimate object, it’s rape. She did not consent.
Panda Blitz chapter 25 . 5/16
Love this story so much. Well done :)
4,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »