Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
I hate that type of parents. Because I know how it feels to your father does not care about you. Other than that it's a great story.
Bonnemine82 chapter 25 . 3/1
Bonjour, je désire juste vous féliciter pour cette fic absolument génial ! Un grand merci pour avoir montrer le monde bdsm sur ce jour, cela change .
Bravo à toutes.
RosalieHale237 chapter 25 . 2/21
I love this it is so damn good :D
Bewiched chapter 24 . 1/22
I would like to add for those finding the use of appropriate use of titles - this IS a BDSM story, this IS how we address our Dominant, our owners, our Masters. If you expected shitty fifty shades violence and abuse, sorry to say, you are very delusional.
Bewiched chapter 25 . 1/22
Overall a great story, thank you. Being a submissive myself, I really loved the way you portrayed a true D/s dynamic. It is very much how my dynamic with my Sir were. The only thing gone 'wrong' is the pace, everything happened much too fast, besides consideration/training/protection/play collars, an ownership collar takes a long time to earn, and a rose ceremony even longer. All in all, a great story xx
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2017
Check out your writing skills, "she was bragging about how she is even sharing with others the great products" Try "she was bragging that she was sharing these great products." Sharing already implies "with others" no need to add that in and sound like a moron, especially where you put it. It would have sounded A LITTLE better if you had put it at the end of the sentence "she was bragging about how she is even sharing the great products with others" except change the to these, obviously.

Is English your second language? This is really bad. And there's mistakes like this one in EVERY chapter. I cant finish this, it needs to be edited BADLY.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2017

Edward says "I'm so glad we slept naked last night again."
You mean to say that "I'm so glad we slept naked again last night?"

A lot of people don't think grammar matters, but it really does. How are the readers supposed to believe that Edward is a smart, educated man if he speaks like a moron?

I wouldn't point this out if it was just a few simple mistakes, but its really rather frequent.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
This whole story needs some serious grammar work. Some of the things you saw or rather how you say them leave me thinking the characters are uneducated.

For example Edward says,"I've owned it since three year ago. . ." Wouldn't it sound better if he said "I've owned it for three years"? Or "I bought it three years ago."
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
I'm getting kind of tired of the way Bella speaks. Yes sir, id like that very much sir, this girl likes it sir, sir...sir...SIR...don't leave me nothing without you sir...SIR..sir..sir

Jesus- grow a fucking brain already. NO ONE wants someone that is that dependent. Its just pathetic.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
Its getting harder and harder to believe all these peoples treatments of bella. I just cant picture Charlie hating his own kid for no reason. its just too weird.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Why does everyone hate Bella so much? You've given her no one so that Edward seems like the right choice. But I don't think he is.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
so its ok to fall into HIS trap but no one else's? Bella needs to be more assertive not more submissive. Ive heard the shit about being trained can make you stronger...blah blah but I really doubt that giving your power away give you more power. I read these types of stories and the Doms are always saying that the submissive hold all the power. So if the submissive is in control, why do the doms pretend that their the ones with the control? And if its all just a game then the doms doesn't need control just the idea of it? Or rather he just likes to pretend that he has it?
And no one thinks that's a sexual issue? I feel like the "dom" should really get to the bottom of WHY they need pretend control to get off.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
I feel like Bella is really naïve and fucked up emotionally and Edward is taking advantage of that. Just by hanging out with her he's sucking her into his sex issues. I don't think Bella needs to be taught how to be someone's submissive. What she needs is to be taught how to be independent and strong. Ya she lives by herself and pays for school but there is a lot more to being independent then that. And for supposedly having a hard life she's really needy and weak. She wont get anywhere is she doesn't stop leveling her happiness with her fucked up family, she's got to let those assholes go. Shes 18, time to start building a life for HERSELF. And leaning on a 30 year old man that has some sexual issues will not accomplish anything.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
Let me get this right. The ambulance brought Bella in. She was seen by a nurse but they never assigned her to a doctor. So she sat in the waiting room for over 9 hours? You want us to believe that? Really? You think that is believable?

Why do you need to make the entire world dump on Bella? And is it bad that I feel like she allows these people to treat her like shit? I mean stand up for yourself wtf, your supposed to smart.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
In my head I'm laughing at how stupid bella is. Shes all omg I see why girls flock to you, you really have a way with words. And she said that RIGHT after I was thinking that Edwards little speech to Bella to make Jessica and lauran jealous was weak and badly worded!
4,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »