Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
BethMasenCullen chapter 13 . 6/18
Renee is just VILE! But I love how Edward's family is trying to protect Bella.
BethMasenCullen chapter 12 . 6/17
Love Rose. Hate Renee. Curious what Phil's deal is. Off to chapter 13!
BethMasenCullen chapter 3 . 6/16
So I dislike Charlie even more now
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 6/16
I like Edward's familyand I already REALLY dislike Bella's family...
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds... I saw it recommended somewhere and decided to check it out!
Love this story well done
louanne61 chapter 12 . 6/7
Is it common knowledge to the whole world that Edward is a Dom. As it appears that Phil seems to know.
MissWM chapter 25 . 5/11
This was really good.

I gotta say i thought the whole home-abuse situation of bella, in the beginning, felt a bit too over the top. as well as bella telling about her whole life to a complete - beautiful - stranger. but, after kasi's testimony, and seeing the story developing, it made sense.

overall, i had an amazing time reading this, so thanks to both of you for writing it and sharing it. hope you are well xoxo
Jen chapter 1 . 4/18
"Tell me, Beautiful, what you are studying to become at UW?"

“The light that had started come back in her eye goes away and I frown.

"A lawyer, I'm going to become a lawyer."

I look at her puzzled as to why she would say that she has to become and not that she wants to.“

She didn’t say that she has to?
I didnt like BDSM stories because I thought there is no respect o in that kind of love, but this story show me that you can enjoy vainilla love and BDSM.
I loved this Edward
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Emo4 chapter 1 . 3/11
I love this story. I read it often. I did notice that the theory on short names being easier for kids changed, you went from Adam to Jonathan to Jennifer. Eva stayed in the short range but then you jumped back to Stephen. just something random to point out. But seriously I love this story. I saw some comments saying this is a pathetic Bella but I just see it as a Bella that grew up unloved and emotionally abused, she got herself worth back with help and love. She grew as the story went on. so thank you for sharing your wonderful story and for the time you y into it.
Id love to be there I wouldn't dole out any violence I'm not strong enough for what they all deserve an also wouldn't need to my words would be more than enough what a bastard of a father forcing Bella to be friends with her abuser an the violence part would be done by maybe a few people who have a grudge against young girls being abused (that would be alot of people)
I had a shitty childhood too so it's not overkill I was sexually abused by the man my mum was with an she knew (which I only came to term with 10 years ago during counselling) I'm 43 now an my life is good. I hope u find some peace an maybe closure writing of ure experiences I've always wanted to write a book but I worry about the other family memberd that would be upset by me as I never reported anything I was 9 the first time so I had no one to tell x
It worries me slightly that the relationship won't be healthy he clearly wants to look after her an feels sorry for her an I completely understand his actions but a relationship should be less one sided but I do like the story and wonder how Bella has got so far
Eric21468 chapter 1 . 11/30/2020