Reviews for Meeting Her Needs
jk chapter 8 . 6/7
it would be believable to me if bella wasn't so pathetic...fight for yourself bella! you let leah drag you around by your hair? fuck that kick that bitches ass
jk chapter 4 . 6/7
ok I just lost all respect for bella. She rolls up to her "friends" house and offers to sleep in the car because his house is too nice? SERIOUSLY? WTF?
That's just about the dumbest shit I ever heard. Why not just offer to be chained up cause its all you deserve bella? insecure much?
jk chapter 3 . 6/7
he says he wants to take her dancing and she wears a v neck sweater and knee lengh skirt?

everyone thinks shes ugly except the older dudes...so is she ugly or not im confused...Jessica Stanley is ugly as fuck but Edward said shes pretty so I don't think hes a good judge of character
and jessicas pretty but thinks bellas ugly which is it

and I hate how bella feels so insecure cause shes broke
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 6/7
I love BDSM stories and this is one of the best I've read. You handled EVERYTHING about it so well. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 6/7
I really want to know what song you used for the dance. I'd love to hear it.
Debra doo chapter 9 . 5/28
He's like a boys out with dildos.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 5/8
Ugh...how did Bella end up with two such rotten parents? I am hoping Edward throws them out!
marigold123 chapter 8 . 5/8
Death is too good for them...slow torture is the only way.
marigold123 chapter 7 . 5/8
I am glad Edward got Bella out of her dorm...that situation was impossible. I wonder when Karma is going to bite all those mean people in the ass!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 5/7
I feel terrible for Bella...and for you having to go through what you did. I can't imagine a parent treating a child that is not his/hers better than their own flesh and blood. Ugh!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 5/7
I think Edward needs to be taking names and kicking asses!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 5/7
I feel awful for Bella...and love how sweet Edward is.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 5/7
I like both these characters. Edward is very charming, sweet and sexy. I love how he already wants to protect Bella. Oh and poor Bella...such a neglected child! Enjoyed.
lisa rickman chapter 4 . 4/29
Funny how love makes a person feel about everything .
lisa rickman chapter 3 . 4/29
I don't know what to say about Charlie . The two of girls are just hateful bitches .
4,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »