Reviews for More Short Story Drabbles
Greatazuredragon chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
Nice chapter.
littleditto chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
Very interesting. I wonder how this would affect the plot going forwards? Is this before or after Xanxus got turned into a popsicle?
carneyjarred chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
hmm so is naruto being looked after by xanxus and would naruto be a sky?
APridefulSin chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! oh gosh, that's one way to do it, and it's glorious too! I do wonder how they'll react once he fixes his guns, and to his flames. or if his guardians follow suit. so so well done, and very entertaining too. thank you for sharing the drabble, and as always, a lot of fun reading. I hope you have a good week!
LongNightDragon chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
This has potential to be a full story.
foxchick1 chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
I want to see where this fic could go.
Jostanos chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
To be honest... so am I.

Please continue with this when you may, Sakura. :)
Tommy14 chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
This was a wonderful surprise to see Xanxus in the Naruto UA and he being related to Uchiha. So happy to see his personality and intelligence was alive and well as was his talent for killing. Hope to read more.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
Axe Master Haxorous chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
like this one, hope it turns into a full story, the future for both sides should turn out very interesting
zigmas chapter 61 . 9/20/2023
More? Please?
I've seen crosses between HP and Naruto, usually reincarnations, but this one is... just YOUTH!
deathgeonous chapter 73 . 9/20/2023
Interesting idea here. Not totally sure about it, but I give it a tentative like.
zigmas chapter 72 . 9/20/2023
Needs to become a full story, lol.
And yes, Naruto was inspired not just by Dragon Ball, lol.
Heck, the whole main romance role-placing is directly copying Harry Potter:
Harry marries outside his team, while Ron marries his teammate.
And while Sasuke and Hinata aren't actual siblings, they are the sole eye-clans representatives in the mix.
That is, if we ignore the whole Ootsutsuki side-plot making it much closer to the prototype, lol.
And Sakura is clearly more Hermione than Bulma, though it's not necessarily a good thing for her.
Anyways, Orochimort may be somewhat of a Frieza (with a proper Ginyu squad, indeed), but not as much as he's Voldy.
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 56 . 9/20/2023
A good shinobi hid their feelings, a great one hid their potential from those who hadn't earned their trust.

It was better that people viewed him as an annoying idiot who wore too much orange and was barely meeting the potential he had thanks to his parents, then for people to find out he was stronger than he looked and assume it was the fox's doing.

He wasn't that stupid.
10/10

Thanks for the Hard work
long.star14 chapter 72 . 9/20/2023
would love to read a full version of shadows of shadows
2,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »