Reviews for All The Mistakes We Make
Lola chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow I liked it. It was so cute and ... And... Yeah I know but it was just so COOL
Sykira chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
*sighs* So sweet please write more, I love it!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I loved it but there was a point where you used awkwardly twice in the same sentence.
Medalia chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Great story. I hope you write more Young Wizards soon!
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I really, really liked this. It's just lovely, I cannot put my finger on what I admire so much. I enjoyed it. You are a very good author.
marixoxella chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
That was SO good! I love the 'Young Wizards' series! :)

Ella
young wiccan chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
NEAT! I think kit's family should say something about them making out on the doorstep
lily chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
FINALLY! NITA and KIT were always meant for eachother. (sighs)"so romantic" (gets hit by sister) "its my turn on the comp." !#$%&%! oops i think its my turn now heehee
BlueSword16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Simply Wonderful
Sandalino Silvio Leif chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Good, Real good. i don't have any corrections or anything to make. real good.
DhuntSong chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I really liked you story. It is one of the better young wizard fan-fics out there. The part at the end about Kit waiting for her in Timeheart was so well executed! The only part that I didn't like was the fact that apparently his whole family was there... I find that a bit creepy!

"Kit’s family were now huddled in the hallway behind him, against the stairs, but neither Kit nor Nita noticed their arrival or how they listened intently to the conversation."

Aside from the fact that Kit's family is a bunch of stalkers it was excellent!

~DhuntSong
Gorp chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Wow!This is a great story!I love It!
bec chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
good
IC chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Wa... this fic always makes me feel so floaty I never get tired of it Please write more K/N 4ever ja
Alexandra chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
that's a great fan fic, too bad u can't continue on with it. sounds great, keep writing is what i say.