Reviews for The Set-Up
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Horrible ending to a story. Pretty much ruined the whole thing
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Steve either needs to man up and say what he needs to say or keep his yapper shut.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Maria needs to stop acting like a little insecure teenage girl
theredrobin chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Gah, it was driving me crazy when they weren't looking into those mystery "wrong number" messages.

Coulson got out! I wonder who the second person with him is who slipped out the back - Clint or Carol? Is it wrong that I want it to be Clint? Don't get me wrong, Carol needs to be rescued, but I'm selfish and want a reunion between Clint and Natasha, like, right now. But something tell me you aren't going to make it that easy...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
darcy and bruce?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
what did steve find?
Knyle Borealis chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Coulson! Hurraaaaaaaaaayyyy!
jensmit75 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
please! i must have the next story. you are amazing clint is so awesome and i need more. i need to see him reunited with the team. please!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
oooohhhh! cliffhanger!
AlienTourist chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I KNEW IT! The other guy's Barton, right? It's got to be. Thanks for writing this, and I can't wait for the next one!
sv4me chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Did you just end an entire story on a cliffie? Oh the shame. Looking forward to the next story!
Qweb chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Yes, Maria has to go. The message was for her.
I wish Tony would be his usual busybody self and tell Maria how worried Steve was when they heard she'd been attacked. It's sad that she thinks he doesn't care.
Yay, they found Phil! And Clint I hope.
Whenever you're ready I'll be waiting for the next story.
Renny777 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Gaahhhh I love you so much...it hurts. Haha

Been following your series for a long time now. I always get uber excited when a "New Update" email comes my inbox's way. My boyfriend, when he is around, always sees my reaction and says "ahhh new fanfic chapter..." hehe

Can't wait for more. Patiently (somewhat...not really...) waiting for more.
Strawberrywaltz chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Aw, they've been...reunited I'm excited to read the next story. This series is very intense!
Alpha Flyer chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Oh, man. Cliffy...! I'm so glad I have you on alert so I'll get a *ping* the second you decide to start posting. Until then, I wish you spare time by the day full, and your muse wings of fire.

PS: I liked this one. A lot. But I guess you figured that out.