Reviews for True Peace
Udon'twannameswithme chapter 3 . 3/15
You lied.
Bloody Dragon Fox chapter 3 . 2/7
Please tell me that you are going to continue this story. I would like to see how this story goes.
Time Doctor chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I don't know when he/she is going to update its been a year.
uscias chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Please update soon.
lovemangaofallkinds13 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Wish you update soon. It's getting to the good part of the battle. I LOVE this story.
Anon130187 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
will this be updated? And I'm dying what happens next between Naruto and Celestia. And Good job ono the story to love it
Random guy chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Can u plzzzzz make some more
knightenemy chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I feel sad because I haven't seen his fanfiction update In a very long time. Have you decided to put it on hold or have you stopped writing it completely I mean what's going on?
Fro52 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Gotta say, it's a damned shame ye haven't kept this story up. Don't know where ye were going with it (though really it could probably have been real nice as a series of short stories. Not everything has to be some huge epic adventure involving drama and teen angst), but I like where its been so far.
I did enjoy the changes you made to the events of the first episodes there, with the ursa major (and won't that cause problems when the great and powerful Trixie tries to claim defeating one) and Luna's exposition due to Celestia's tardiness.
Though I think Twilight at least should have known about Luna. The opening intro story from first episode is framed as twilight reading about the two of them. Course it's possible I missed her referencing that knowledge while every pony else was confused... Have a bad habit of glossing over things some times (ー ー;)
Anyway, long story short I really did enjoy this little ride through what-if crazy land and while I would indeed enjoy more, it was a fun distraction while it lasted.
sallutus chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
NarutoxCelestia pairing please :)
theneutralite chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
so far I can see no fault with this story, well done
theneutralite chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
theneutralite chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
very nice dude
Gytrash1167 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I like it. although I'm not sure what a khakkhara thing is.
l3loodKnight chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Interesting story hope you update again soon.
Be funny to see naruto and celesitia fight it out and luna come in and chastise them for there behavior.