Reviews for Hide and Seek
maya chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
I love this story but where's the rest :,(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Kill earn
yugkemoniony1X chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Holy SHAYMINS I'm hyped! More!
Erlevien chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I soooo love mysteries and the fact that Eren is the killer and actually thinks, haha xD. Well, I hope that there won't be any character deaths.. Oh and Dominant Levi please? xD
Please update soon
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I really love this story, in begging u to update! It is fabulous!
kittytheangel chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Hey, I know you're probably busy with life and school, but I was wondering if you planned on continuing this series. It'd be nice to know since it's such a well written gem and I miss reading the new chapters. Sorry if this sounds a little self-centered. Sorry for bothering you and enjoy your summer!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
I wonder if Eren has anything to hide within the apartment before Levi sees...
I really hope whatever you're busy with doesn't detain you for much longer, that is, if you still want to continue with this story... QvQ I'm sure all the readers here agree with me that we're very intrigued to know where you're heading with this!
torpeisnormal chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
MOAR ヽ( ω)ノ
AdDicTiOn chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Nicely done, can't wait till next chapter... :3 *waits for 5 seconds* AHHHHH! The waiting is killing me!
Kiera chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Plz write more! tu es lui.
Karano chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Hmm, it's the second fic I see with Killer!Eren and Detective!Levi, and I must say although sadly yours is almost as good as the other one, both are good and have inovating ideas. Maybe you should check the other story for inspiration. I can't point out exactly why, but your Eren's a bit OOC and maybe you should take care of that.
MssCassandra chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Crazy Eren makes me sad... But damn, Levi's such a cool FBI thingy!
Harukaze Sora chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Crime is one of my favorite genre. And you made a really good one! I like the way you developed the plot and characters. It's just so awesome and I love it.

Can't wait to know what will happen next. Update soon X''D
Dimensional Roamer chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This is one of the better, creepier, but absolutely stimulating and awesomer stories I've read so far! :) Thanks for writing! The interactions are mainly between Levi and Eren right? May I ask why Auruo is one of the characters listed? I've noticed a lot of LEvi Eren stories have auruo listed, and I'm really curious. DR
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
The tension is building up... O.O I love this mystery...
please update