Reviews for End
vakiromii chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh my god, the feels right now are overload. Thank you so much for writing this!
zombiecake11290 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow, how did you manage to get a hold of some spoilers on senyuu? There are so many characters from senyuu (especially clare) that i dont know about and it's really buggin me. All i know of senyuu truthfully is from the anime orz... Do you mind sharing with me where you found these resources of yours? Or if you want you can even tell me, im especially curious about Clare, why Ross looks so different in a few fanart i've seen of him and most importantly why does Alba have a red eye.
Keppaku chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Thank You for the story ! There is so few senyuu fanfic so I'm glad some people write some . Ros's personality really fits the character that's why that was pretty pleasent to read to me X3
I love RosAlba but I know many fans prefer put Ros with Claire and Alba with Teiffel. But I not agree, Ros and Alba are just so cute together !
I wish there'd ne more senyuu fanfic talking about Claire and Ros's past though

Well then, thank you again !
Yuukilover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love the story but I was wondering how you knew about these characters like Clare and what resourses do you read from? I see a lot of characters from Senyuu that I haven't seen in the anime so I'm wonder who all these characters are and why Alba and Ross look different?
Nezzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Yay, Im glad you wrote this story, i mean...there aren't really that many stories for Senyu so im very grateful. I also compliment you on how you made Ros's character, I though it fit him perfectly, i can just picture it in my head... :3