Reviews for Emotion Sickness
vanessa isaacs chapter 4 . 4/26
finish the story
Pizzachic chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Read the whole thing-again. I think?

One word: Awesome.

Okay. I can't describe it in one word. You are my favorite author.

But I would like to say that you are a phenomenal writer. The way you write with intelligence and its almost like you are a Teen Titan. You know the characters, just so well. I'm envious. You are brilliant. The right amount of detail and personal opinion from the characters. The movements that convey emotions and add a sort of foreshadowing. I don't know what else to say, this is just so grand. You keep getting better and better. Ah! Wait, I have more to say. The plot was catching and then it has a moral which really means something and it could applied to the reader's life and I'm ranting and ranting because this is just a great story.

*Rant* *Rant* *Rant*

Anyway, you did a really good job and I think you deserve a cookie.

*Hands cookie*
RabulaTasa chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I was halfway hoping Beast Boy would turn into a pit viper to pick out the hottest (thermally speaking) girl.

I may be a bit of a dork.
-John
Fruitsaladsonic1 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
YEEEEESSSS!
This is so perfect! Although I do kinda feel bad for BB. I started really getting into the whole StarxBB thing. It was pretty darn cute and totally possible! When he realized he liked Star my mouth just dropped and I was like "Thats awsome...O_O" Loved every chapter of this story! Poor Cyborg though! He was so left out lol! (The pac-man thing KILLED me xD) Good job! I am now an official StarxBB fan (although Star and Robin are ment to be) Cant wait for your next story!
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Wow. Your story is cliché yet not cliché at the same time. Does that make any sense?

Uh, your story being cliché yet not at the same time is a good thing. Truth be told, this is actually the first time I've read a TT fanfic like this. It is cliché to the fact that Robin and Starfire get together, but the way you made them get together is unique. Hence, it is also not cliché.

Am I making any sense?!

Anyway, I support BBRae, so I will definitely be looking out or searching for your "how to be a beast man" sequel. I really enjoyed your fanfic. Thank you for writing it. _
Pizzachic chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
*Tears up*

.Ever.

I love this so much. I swear, I'm going to cry. Someone give me a tissue.
And its not even finished yet...
CM chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Loving the fight scenes, it's like I'm actually watching the show!
Yuri Hannah chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Though I still think BB "in love" with Star after only 2 dates is preposterous. Maybe a small crush, it'd be believable.

And YES! Finally BBRae quality time! They're gonna need it! Can't wait for the BBRae sequel.

That was quite a lot of drama! I'm glad there wasn't much romance in the cartoon because I usually hate the drama!
L.S chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
That was, great. But i got confused is this the end?
CRGGL chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Very nice. And the speed with which you crank them out is impressive. One thing I'm most interested in seeing is how this all ends up affecting Cyborg by the end. I mean, you obviously have Jinx and Kid Flash together in this fic, but that doesn't mean you can't have them break up. Then again, there's always Bumblebee for poor Cyborg, but I've never really liked that pairing too much; it can be done well but at times having them together just feels like a cop-out. Then there's the option of just leaving him single. I am extremely happy, however, that the portion involving triangles in BB and Rae's path is over with, I just love them together so much. I look forward to seeing how the next one begins.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
BROVO! i loved it so much!
robert.smith.9400984 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful and appropriate. Looking forward to the sequel.
rmsjms98 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Wow! Great story. Can't wait to read more :)
L.S chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Oh, my gosh robin mentioning terra wow harsh! you are amazing! you keep me on my toes everytme! PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE E hurry up and update!1
cruelistnightmare chapter 7 . 8/7/2013