Reviews for The Education of Sherlock Holmes
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Yes, I can't imagine Sherlock would enjoy showing any vulnerability in public. Wondering what's up with him. The banter between him and Mycroft was hilarious. And the last line was gorgeously endearing.
silvereyedbitch chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Oh good lord. John's gonna be a little bit of a pissed off dude! Carving a musical score into his skin was a nice touch!
silvereyedbitch chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
That was a cool look back into Sherlock's past.
silvereyedbitch chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
That texting conversation with John was the funniest thing I've seen in a long while. Wow. Laughed out loud and my husband is staring at me now. Filler chapters aren't necessarily bad, especially when they build on an interesting character.
silvereyedbitch chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Omg! Sexy Pony! LOLOLOL! Too hot in this chp. I need a shower myself now! Ha!
silvereyedbitch chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
How cute. A pen! And I say this is most definitely how I would picture Mycroft's home being. His position would be very lucrative I would imagine. Aaaaaaaaawwwwww! Luv!
silvereyedbitch chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Phew. H. O. T. Thanks for that one! So awesomely hot, sweet, and sexy all at once.
silvereyedbitch chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
LOLOLOL! Pink grass! Oh yes!
silvereyedbitch chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Whoa damn! Super hotness sexy times. And then, all of a sudden, you made me melt with those last few lines...too sweet.
silvereyedbitch chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Sweet! More please! ;)
silvereyedbitch chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
LOL! Mush away my dear! I love cases and all, but dammit I love me some mush!
silvereyedbitch chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I agree; everyone reacts to grief and bad news differently. There's no right way. I like how you have their casual back and forth banter, it's very true to form.
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh God. How hilarious! This is very entertaining so far! Thanks.
MidnightWillows chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
This story is so AMAZING! Especially loved the references to sweden (since i'm swedish) You are a great writer, keep it up! Lots of love
Lucy West chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
'moffat Ln' i see what you did there :P good chapter, looking forward to reading on :)