Reviews for Just When You Thought It Was Over
Mih chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
quero mto saber o que aconteceee!
DrAgOnLOvEr34 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
This is such an interesting story! I really like it and I hope you update as soon as you can. But please don't feel pressured into doing it fast if you are busy. I know how that is and it doesn't help when people are pushing you to do it.

Anyway! I love your writing style! Sometimes I won't read stories if the writing is choppy or doesn't really flow well. Your writing flows together beautifully! I am jealous!

I am exited for the next update whenever it shall be. :D

ps I never usually post reviews because I am nervous I sound stupid or something. Soooo I hope this doesn't sound stupid.
Wommera chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
A kaiju going shopping? That's cool...and a little creep. Poor Newt is going to have his hands full with this one.

Update again soon!
Dis Kid chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
ASDFGHJKL; I can't even tell you how much i already love this it's one of the most interesting stories I've ever read and there's only four chapters. Please keep being awesome in every way possible o3o
Wommera chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
What does this mean? I thought this would be a chapter.

Will you be updating soon?
Lilrose99 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Are you gonna continue this story?! PLEASE, I BEG YOU! I WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS!
jesuskoalababy chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I really like the idea you're using for this. Your writing is good, and I'm very excited to see the story continue. I really hope you update soon so I can see how the story progresses!
Annwen Eira chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Cute Story! Please keep writing.
Prodigal The Son chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
AWWWW! _ Thata adorable! Please continue soon!
AlexThaEpic chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Oh why isn't there more! I'm really enjoying your writing style!
killercroc chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Wommera chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Absolutely cute.
NineLaws chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love this so much, the progression, the accuracy of Hermanns and Newtons relationship and the Kaiju designs! Please write more soon because I adore what you have going here, you have such a great writing style as well! :)
etile chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
please continue this is so cute!
Abydell chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is great! Its exactly what I wanted to happen after the movie ended. Newt is awesome. I Love your kaiju too.