Reviews for To Belong
Pretty good~
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 8/24
Pretty good
Valarias chapter 13 . 2/15
Please write more, this was great
Carson chapter 13 . 1/26
Hey, I recently began reading this fanfiction and I noticed that it hasn't been updated in over a year. Now I don't know if stuff if happening in your life, and if it is please take your time. I just really want you to update the story. It is beautifully written and so interesting. Please update it.
HeroHearth chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
Please update this soon, i read this before i have an account but now i have one i ask you to continue this wonderful story, one of the most amazing, shocking, inmersing and well written story that i ever had the luck to read.
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING EARLIER. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS SO PERFECT AND I CANT HANDLE IT. ELIZABETH IS SO BADASS AND COOL AND BOOKER IS SUCH A LUCKY SON OF A BITCH. I ALSO LOVE REED A LOT HE'S A VERY INTERESTING CHARACTER AND I MEAN HE'S HOT. HONESTLY. I DISLIKE LILLIAN A LOT AND SHE ANNOYS ME AND I JUST WANT HER AWAY FROM BOOKER. I KINDA LIKE THE IDEA OF ELIZABETH AND REED TOGETHER BUT THEN I THINK OF BOOKER AND IT'S LIKE NOOOO WAYYYYY. AND SEEING REED AT ELIZ'S MERCY LIKE THAT IS AMUSING TO NO END. YOUR WRITING STYLE IS SO GOOD AND THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH QUITE A FEW TIMES TOO. I REALLY LIKE KARL AND STEFANO TOO, THEY'RE BOTH HILARIOUS. AND ERNEST IS SUCH AN INNOCENT GUY I WANT HIM TO BE SAFE AHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE THANKS
Forgotten.Halogen chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
Please please please update soon! This is an AMAZING read!1231!1
sliceshadow chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Awesome story so far plus update. Can't wait to see if Elizabeth survive or is she starting to fade away.
Spooths chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Holy fuck. I am an AWFUL fan. It's been nearly a YEAR since I said anything. I am SO SO SO sorry. What the hell is wrong with me? I mean, I've been hanging out in the Elsanna part of the Frozen fandom, so more trashy incest ships ftw!

But bollockwaffles it's been awhile. Where to start? I owe you a dissection of this chapter, where I tell you all of my thoughts and ideas. Although I feel as though even that would not be enough. I could say so much! But I can't!

I really am sorry. This is one of those fics that I've experienced since its inception, and I don't deserve your appreciation. I honestly don't know what to say. Did I love the chapter I read when it first came out? Yes. Did I review it then? No. But here I am.

And it's possibly the best chapter left. So much stuff coming together for the first major climax. I say first, but a lot of people have had those in throughout this ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡). I expect a bit of a lull following this, followed by a buildup to Burial at Sea. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. For now, let me just say I love this story, and I love you.

Until next time my friend.

Shtoops, King of Tildes, Defender of the ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

P.S. Do you happen to have a tumblr? I have made myself a nook there under the name "spooths" (shtoops backwards, I'm very clever) so yeah. Seeing you there would be convenient.

P.P.S. I am really sorry. For the next update, I'll review immediately
ccaston114 chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
When's the next chapter being released, because I am on the edge of my seat waiting to know the rest of the story. The story just so good so far and can't wait to see what you do with it (hopefully there will be a happy ending)
Marcus Deleon chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
Enjoy reading your stories . I can't wait for more chapters to belong. Suggestion- maybe they should move to Paris and start fresh there. As well Booker has to know the truth that Elizabeth is his daughter maybe adding some love scenes and probably Put booker in a struggle to love Elizabeth knowing shes been his daughter all this time. Ps love your story .
Marcus Deleon chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Can't wait for the next chapters _
Marcus Deleon chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Booker is intense filled with discount and anger. I think it be absolutely charming they moved to Paris? I loved this chapter. Booker is strongly attached to his Elizabeth so adding the jealously just proves he wants her. Loved bioshock infinite.
LattyDatty chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
i hope you havent forgotten about this story :( Im really missing it, please update pleaaaasssssseeeee
thisisharderthanitseems chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
I liked the Booker-centric chapter :/ Continuing in my lazy-vein, I'll speak to highlighted elements. Though in this case (cause I'm on a plane and can't load up the reviews) that's just the concern I have over the permanent damage Elizabeth has likely inflicted on Noah. Hypoxia is no joking matter, and can very easily cause permanent damage to muscle tissue and (more critically) the peripheral and central nervous systems. She needs his mind functional and his spirit bent, not broken. Crippling someone can very easily do just as much damage to their psyche as their body, so she'll need to be a bit more careful (I feel).