Reviews for Unexpected Friends
hmm chapter 6 . 2/25
It's a shame you canceled this, it had some good ideas. I suppose it was for the best however, as the the "shadowy force steeling memories" was a bad turn. You took a good plot, and needlessly tossed in drama-fuel instead of just focusing on the characters.
lolmaster chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
This is great i cant wait for more :D.
BadBoy17 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Can you PLEASE at one point of the story make the elements of harmony, visit future ooo. Where everything is bright and colorful, only to see the ice king is crazy.
(Oh, and make them human as well OwO)
Thuleus chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Simon/ice king was/is maybe the most tragic cartoon character that exist, and is what I believe a very underappreciated character. It's good to see him set in the light like this.
Thank you.
Dead Turtle chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Hmm, pretty good so far. Please continue.
musizlover2008 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
great story but could you like make a sequel or a timeskip, show how the girls returned to their world and then finds a way to return to Ooo only to find out 1000 years have passed and that its in the current adventure time world? i like to read something like that.
princess Eavan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I making a mlp adventure time episode where Finn and Jake go 2
Equestria and Finn becomes a pony and Finn falls in love with twilight sparkle cause u know that Finn and flame Princess broke up so u know :3
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Cute chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Very cool
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Excellent except where you forgot the word not when you meant to say the oddity is not from Equestria nor normal.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I shiver. Of course very well written story.
Senyu chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
In response to Suggestion... I have it already on Fimfiction however it has very little views currently.
Suggestion fix chapter 1 . 8/22/2013