Reviews for The mask
ClaryF chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I love this story. If it's this calm before the storm I don't think I want to see the storm.
grandma papula chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
love this story very well written and goode character analysis. because of my eyesight it take me a very long time to read this but it was well worth the effort and I look forward to the next chapter. wondering why christine wants to talk to her.
PhantomFan01 chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
What a suitable name for Raoul...the stupid pansy and fop :/ He doesn't deserve her if he won't even deliver a bouquet and gift for their anniversary himself :( Can't wait for more :D
ElvisRules41 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
(Creepy chanting) finish it! Finish it! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! Or I shall send my legion of Elvis fangirls to your doorstep! ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
pleeeease post!
emily chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
please please please post the next chapter!
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Dun dun dun! That is why Erik is so angry and upset :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :D
acompletenerd chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
I really like the idea of them meeting. Although I am a bit worried for Erik's emotional state if he finds out.
SHER chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Please make a chapter 9 soon.
Rosa chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Please make chapter 9 soon!
Aria chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Herro!
and this, children, is why mummy and daddy told you to think about others.
gosh poor Juliet. and Touché to Erik for keeping cool and calm why she babbled. I hope he can help her through this.
tata, Aria
p.s. glad to see we have one good American on our side.
Aria chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Herro!
ah good good Juliet. that slezeball, he is living up to everyone of my people's stereotypes. ah well, we all have them. and If I know Americans, he is gonna try a blackmail next...
tata, Aria
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Please make chapter 9! I'm dieing! Please! I want to see what happens to Juliet and Erik! I love this story and I check it every day to see if you made chapter 9. Please make soon!
Christine chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!CHAPTER 9!
SHER chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Literally the 20th time I read this story and I still feel like I'm being punched in the feels! Please make chapter 9 soon! By the way, just a suggestion, I think in your future chapters you should put Christine in the story! ( just an opinion)
Thanks!