Reviews for What's In A Name?
Anon chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Awww, so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Ohh, so this is a sequel of some sort. Thank you! Glad they had more kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oh, such a lovely addition to HIWTHI! I just re-read both and it's such a great universe, I love your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Oh my gosh you write so well! Wish this were part of the actual TV show. I read HIWTHI and I loved it and I love this. Emmy got her wish-yay!
reader chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Thank you. Please write more if this version of m/m
Naniee chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Just read this again, I just love this universe!
I wondered if you still planned to write another fic in this AU? My vote is YES PLEASE if you need any opinion...haha
Anyway, great job :)
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
So many happy feels for their brood.
DowntonSisters chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I loved this story and the perspective on each child's birth and their naming. It complimented the main piece so well and gave us a little glimpse into a married M/M. Would love to see you continue to explore their story more.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I loved the differences between the birth of the Carlisle children versus the birth of the Crawley babies. It was nice to see the dynamics between Mary and her two husbands. Poor Matthew and Mary having three kids so quickly and so surprisingly, they're going to have their hands full! Or at least Matthew will, if Mary has her way, haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this was lovely! please write more post HIWTHI :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
love, love it...
please continue on this gorgeous story and more of M/M love.
you are a wonderful writer and i have already read all you have written so I need more, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it. The dialogues, the characterization, the literary references, all of it. You really show us their personality in their intercations. I'm glad you adress the complications of the age and the fact thst Matthew is annonly child but now has a big family.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
If you don't stop with this M/M crap...
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You know, I was just thinking reading the part about the first MM child, how nice would it be to know more about their first months or even years of marriage. When I finished HIWTHI, I thought that you had taken us into Mary and Richard's marriage so fully but then didn't do the same with MM. I think you ended that story in its natural ending point, but, well, since you ask, I'd like that now.

As for this story, it was a jump back into the complex, well crafted universe you created, and it was a delight to actually see Mary and Richard interact within their marriage. I've always felt it was a honest one, and as content as it could be, but then brigthened by the children, which sounds so very true. I'm not sure that's the marriage Mary and Richard would have had, but it works in your story, an d perfectly so.

I found so very insightful the image of Mary feeling guilty for being so heavily pregnant with Matthew's child only on year after Richard's death. It brings me thought of S4 and of a new or old suitor, even though it would be very different from what you told in HIWTHI, quite the contrary in fact, I feel, as you get the feeling reading your story - and this one as well - that Mary cared for Richard and loved them, but it was such different feeling from what she felt for Matthew. And you know, it shows so very much in the sections with Matthew's children. How different Matthew's reactions are, and even how much Mary's adapting herself to actually be herself with this man she's always loved but she had not known for years - I hope it makes sense.

It feels the changing of time in this relationship. The second kid's arrival finds an older, and more solid marriage, a deepes connection, the one that we didn't see in the show, and now never will. But oh, the last baby nearly killed me, the thought that Mary could die, that Matthew would lose her again and this time forever, and leave all her kids behind.

Sigh.

Beautiful little one shot. Can't wait with what you'll come up next time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
A good read. I would enjoy both a fic as M & M marry and also little fics updating as the children grow. It would be interesting to read about Emily and Peter coming back for the school hols to their younger half-siblings and how they all relate. Also how they get on with Matthew as they move into their teens.