Reviews for What's In A Name?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
A good read. I would enjoy both a fic as M & M marry and also little fics updating as the children grow. It would be interesting to read about Emily and Peter coming back for the school hols to their younger half-siblings and how they all relate. Also how they get on with Matthew as they move into their teens.
Pattenrond18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I like the interactions between Mary and Richard or Matthew. I like all the arguments. It was very funny and entertaining to read.
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I thought this was a very sweet story. Arguments over what to call their children seem to fit the characters very well. In curious as to what else you're going to do with this universe you've created.
Avivush chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Love the story! It was nice to see Downton Abby Baby being born and NON OF HIS PREANT DIE! (sorry Richard) I loved having him back this is the only Mary/Richard story that I read that treat him and their relationship and I almost ship them. To see the differences in every birth and with every baby, how even as baby's the children have strong characterization (Emily who cried all the time Peter being quiet And George had raised eyebrow)
And of course I love to see all the Matthew/Mary moment and all the lovely baby's.
I excepted one or maybe two but we go THREE M/M baby's! and I love to read any story in this Universe Honeymoon or with all the children
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is so great :) I LOVED reading about this world again.
Would it be impertinent to ask for both? :P
golden12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Such a lovely story. Well done.
eyeon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Brilliant story (stories)! I think you were right the first time, that Matthew was born in 1890 and Mary in 1894. I'm pretty sure of the latter and I don't think he was THAT much older than she was. Very good with the names too! On the day of the Royal Baby, quite the coup. Well in my universe, I wish you'd write BOTH stories.
Reader chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Lovely piece, I'm glad to know a little more about this little-big family.
iLLaine chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That's really lovely! It's so good to see your M/M and their children, so interesting to see the differences between Mary and Richard and Mary and Matthew, so sweet to be the witness of Emily and Peter's births now that we know them so well! And I must confess that I have a particular interest in general in names and how people choose them and especially now (I'm pregnant and looking for baby's names ;-)).
virtualclutter chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh, that was just lovely, both the parts with Richard and the ones with Matthew. I had always wondered how things went when Emily and Peter were born, in particular Peter, with the difficult time that they'd had around then (I think they talked about that one night after Richard got ill, didn't they?). I find Mary's and Richard's marriage so intriguing because it wasn't particularly romantic and sappy and also really combative and confrontational, but in its own way it was a good, solid marriage nonetheless, built on an odd kind of respect for each other and strengthened by the difficulties that they'd faced over the years. And it was interesting to see the difference between that kind of relationship and then later with Mary's relationship with Matthew.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - I'm beyond thrilled that we'll get a few more snippets of Home is Where the Heart Is. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was lovely! I can't wait to read more from this universe :) I would love to read a bit more about Josephine's birth
Eternally Romantic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was very cute. I would love to read more about them!
Audrey C chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
What an amazing follow up story! So well done. When HIWTHI was finished, I was really hoping to see Mary and Matthew's future expected children. Now you've written it. You've done it just perfectly. You set up everything perfectly by first covering Emily and Peter's births. I would absolutely love to read more stories about Matthew and Mary's time together. In my opinion, honeymoon stories would be nice as would stories with all the children.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh this is lovely! (although I'll admit that I skipped over most of Sir Richard) I live your characterizations of each child-especially Enily. I really hope that you'll write more fics from this universe as well as M/M fics in other universes.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2