Reviews for Foxheart
Update please
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I hope you'll update soon my friend. I enjoyed reading your work and found it highly interesting because it's focuses mostly on Keitaro and Kitsune. Something I find highly interesting.
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Igfry chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Why do they talk to themselves? Are they all mentally impaired?
ZeoUnit chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Well the story is great but it looks like that you are not planing to continue with it since you didn't post anything here for a long time now, its kinda disappointing because u notice that there are a lot of Keitaro U. & Mitsune K story's out there but most of them are not finished especially when you encounter story's like your little diamond you got here.

I hope that if you manage to get some time to visit your Fanfiction page and see this comment you will at least reconsider possibility for you to at least finish this one story. I know that you are probably (ok... ...fine.. more like 100%) busy now with your real life and i apologias if it sounds selfish from my part but id by any chance you can right more chapters ( it's ok if you put one chapter a month) it would be really appreciated.

In any cease until next chapter (well i can still hope for it... ...right...? XD)best of luck and good righting from ZeoUnit
evacat13 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
You should really continue with this story. Its more in-depth with whats going with Kitsune. 5/5
Selryam chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Excellent fic! Really, I think it's definitely one of the best fics I've read, in terms of personal enjoyment regarding the story itself. I really like the way Keitaro is interacting so much with more than one of the girls. In so many fics, he only really talks and spends time with his lover, and the other girls are only mentioned slightly. Or Naru vehemetly opposes his relationship in a mean, unfair way because the author(ess) dislikes her. But there's also been focus on Naru and Shinobu, which is awesome!

Especially since I'm such a big fan of Keitaro/Shinobu D. And Keitaro/Kitsune.
saiyan prince1 chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
interesting, i wonder when you may have some more on here
Bexi chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Hey, just to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading your fic and i feel that you have truly captured Kitsune's character. That's something that no many people do, as they only tend to see her as nothing more than a drunken, money-grubbing woman who has nothing better to do than throw herself a any man that could offer her a bit of something, whether that be the physical or the money. It kinda annoys me that they don't think about her ... she's a great character with a lot of hidden depth.

Can't wait for the fic to progress somemore because im an avid Kitsune and Keitaro fan, though i do like Naru ... just not as much.

Please update soon. I beg of you. Unless you've discontinued the fic, then there's no way to change your mind, except with these simple words.

Inque chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Wow. This was a truly impressive read. I especially appreciate the lengths you went to on the details of Kitsune's past.

A Kitsune/Keitaro pairing isn't something I ever really considered. I guess b/c other than her teasing they never really spent any real face time together.

I hope you decide to continue this this. There's too much potential her to simply let it be forgotten.
Niels chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow, this is by far one of the best (if not the best) fic I've ever read, so I really hope that you'll finish the story some day! Great idea to try out the Keitaro/Kitsune pairing, especially since she had very little character development in the manga, which i greatly missed! Like how you portray Kitsune and the whole thing in general, love your writing style, basicly i love the whole thing :P Keep up the good work and stuff!

GenocideHeart chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Dude, are you even still writing this? You got 94 reviews for just 4 chapters in a relatively small section like the LH one, it means you're doing SOMETHING good.
Darje chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Keep it coming :)
SockMan chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Overall, it's a well written and well planned story - definately one that I've enjoyed reading. I hope that you eventually finish it eventually. After all, Keitaro/Kitsune romance fanfics are pretty uncommon; well written ones are rarer still. Your story definately ranks up with my favorite LH stories.

One of the things I've enjoyed is reading your version of how Kitsune came to be who she is. Our enviroment and experiences shape our personalities; you've done well in this regard. She's not who she is "just because"; which is something that LH could have expanded on. In addition, the characters think, act, and behave in a fairly realistic manner (well, as realistic as the Love Hina universe would permit).

I suggest 'beta reading' the story a little more thoroughly, preferably by someone else who might catch any issues that you might not. While the story is well-formatted, it does have some errors such as missing or transposed words. While these are often minor, they are annoying since they tend to yank the readers attention away from the story. It doesn't help that spell and grammer checkers often won't pick these up, hence my suggestion. An example: "Are positive it’s not broken?"; from chapter one near the end.

The only other thing I've noticed is that Motoko seems to speak kinda like Spock with a touch of Yoda. Examples from chapter one: "That is all well and good, but we must still ascertain if anything undue has or is transpiring between Keitaro and Kitsune", "Do you not fear that he will be unable to join us?", and "I know not". Granted, I know I'm not nearly as well versed in Love Hina as you are, but I'd imagine that not many teenagers speak like that often. The later chapters seem to be an improvement in this regard.
Mr. Strike chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Brilliant! Love the pairing, I don't think there are enough Kitsune/Keitaro fics out. Very nice approach, the slow developing relationship. Wonderful fanfiction overall, keep up the great work and update soon.