Reviews for At Sea
ohwhatsherface chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Hey! How dare u end with that cliffy! And u better not let her die :( but Nah, good chapp! (especially like the beginning scene)
NotAFanofYaoi chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I have gotten soooo wrapped up in this story I swear if you don't update this regularly I will find you.

Okay not really, but you are a good writer and I look forward to reading more of this.
KlaineAndHungerGamesFan chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I really hope there's a chapter 7 best Left4 Dead Nick and Ellis FanFiction I ever did read :)))) I really love it
anonymous101 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Uuuuuuuupdaaaaate! Now! Stop working or whatever it is ur doing and write the next chapter (please)
someRandomperson chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love the ending! Best chappie so far :)
ToTallyPerfect55 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
You're awesome update soon XD
JadeAnime chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I totally skimmed the sexy scene there... now I'm going back and finishing reading...

*covers eyes* Ack, my prudish ways! *peers through fingers* I can't look! ...well, looking anyways. *nosebleed* ARGH, MY PRUDE! *passes out*

Jade, version 2.0, now with tissues installed in nose, has completed the chapter! Good jorb, less time travel, and I want to stab miss Nazi... I mean... Miss Navy in the face. Claw her face off Rochelle!
ToTallyPerfect55 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
ahhhh, soooo goood1!
Remmy-Lupin chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
it was very good, keep it up.
JadeAnime chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Panana! Phone's auto correct tried to correct me. Stupid phone.

The usual issues aside, as you are uncurable, it was good. Sad Nick :( poor guy. Why are you so mean, Dlione?! Lol
Concubines chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
AHH POOR NICK.
I loved this though. I can't put this into words...
KEEP WRITING!
Komamura's son chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
You have succeeded in making me cry tears of sadness. That is such a sad backstory on Nick and Timothy. And Ellis punishing Nick was just more tears. But if I cry reading, it means you're doing a good job, I don't cry for just anything. Now if you will excuse me, I still need to wiipe my tears and blow my nose.
JadeAnime chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Squeeee! Stupidity resolved quickly! Love it.

Lots of errors at the start, though it seem to get better towards the middle. :3
ZaraZabuza chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Yay kiss! Muhhahahahahha ! Now bring the drama! D
Komamura's son chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Such a sweet chapter, especially that ending. I wanted to cry at that moment. But I must not shed tears...yet.
Fox Boy: Roy Komamura