Reviews for Her Protector
Thank you! Great story!
Thata chapter 26 . 5/6
Hi there again, Jas,
How are you?

I just loved "Her Protector", it's a great story! Your version of the mating bound and bite is as clear and sweet as in "Claimed" and "Scarred" though it's interesting to read how it affected such a strong warrior as Jasper when he was far away from Bella and even more interesting to see her reaction to it all.

The characters are great and it's cute to read about a good Alice, especially one that's not nosy, manipulative and unbearably demanding and bossy all the damn time. And Edward is an ass, really!

All your Charlies are great, as well as Peter and Char. Love them.

Once again, congratulations for another wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling them out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 26 . 4/23
It was ok
B4bidden.Products chapter 26 . 4/19
Omg! This is such a great story I absolutely it. I wish it didn't end
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 4/18
Another great story, thanks for sharing!
Vwchick chapter 26 . 3/1
Another great story :-) and Alica and Felix as a couple are cute. I loved how Jasper was the leader in the south, a difrerent idea than a lot of the Jasper Bealla stories, I loved it:-) thanks so much for posting it :-)
uncg4ever chapter 26 . 3/1
Super enjoyable story. Loved evry line of it. Im glad Edward met his end. I just wanted him to suffer more. But, my personal hatred for him doesnt need to be in your story. The story was perfect the way it was. Cheers.
Vwchick chapter 5 . 2/28
As for your authors note, I do find Alice annoying the way she treated Jasper in the books, he was a Warrior a Major and she turned him into a Preppy school boy, but it is nice in this one as a change to have Alice be nice and trying to help Jasper and Bella. Loving the story so far! Thanks!
pegasus5406 chapter 26 . 2/23
This was an awesome story hon, and I enjoyed it a lot...thank you for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
piscesclio chapter 26 . 2/18
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for writing it
stubs1101 chapter 26 . 2/10
i really loved this story. not once did it get boring and there weren't to many plot holes (only small ones). over all this was a great read
honeyimhom chapter 26 . 1/16
your story.
clickpic chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
I enjoyed your story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Great story!
kantorkan chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Yep I believe he has met his match. i think after this trip things will be a whole lot different between them in a good way.