Reviews for Her Protector
srw601 chapter 26 . 10/16
i loved all your stories!
andrewpine chapter 26 . 9/30
Any story where Eddie and or Aro dies is a good story.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 9/30
It will be so wonderful when fairy boy dies a slow death at the hands of Jasper or maybe his mate will have the honor.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 9/30
Looks like Felix has him a Charlie is going to be turned along with Jasper is stuck with his father -in-law for eternity.I suppose Charlie will want to help hunt down fairy boy after what he did to Bella.i have a feeling that him and Bella won't be the typical newborns and he will probably also be gifted.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/30
Well so much for keeping it a secret.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 9/29
Maybe he should give her a heads up about what he does as far as running things then get her a computer and let her try to deal with somethings considering she is his mate and once she is turned she will be helping him run things along with Peter and Char.
Don't really care what Carlisle has to say but i am very curious what kind of crap fairy boy will be saying to her.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/29
She fought it because fairy boy made her gun shy after the way he treated her.
I believe the Goddess of War is slowly coming out of her shell The God of War will have his hands full.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/28
The little dick needs to die for the way he treats needs to go along with is not right that if one mate dies the other one should not be left alive.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/28
Can't wait for the first time he has to punish the child.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 26 . 9/18
I dont understand why Renee was bought into it, or the way it came across that Bella had to choose between renee n jasper.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 12 . 9/18
I want to see my father, i want you to meet him! She does realise he is a vampire right? i mean thats crazy why bring more danger to your father? plan selfish move on her pary
Just lovely.
Theadosia57 chapter 1 . 9/7
Liked this one as well, so let's face it I like your style of writing and basically all your stories lol xx AAP
EchoLynn chapter 26 . 8/31
I rushed through this story in the last 23 hours lol besides sleeping, I even read at work between customers lol. Great story! Loved it!
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »