Reviews for Her Protector
MiccaF chapter 26 . 7/11
Excellent! Love this story ... Great job :-)
elenalena chapter 26 . 6/17
Omg! This was sooooooo unbelievably good! One of the best Jas/Bella fics! ( well Arena was exceptional too) last chapter had me in happy tears! Thank you for writing and sharing!
elenalena chapter 21 . 6/17
Ahhhh definitely the best way to be changed!
elenalena chapter 6 . 6/16
Omg...I think with every fic I read of yours I say this in the comments but I feel it every time so I'm going to say it again: this Jasper might be my most fave Jasper of all! He's so fuckin hot!
elenalena chapter 5 . 6/16
Re Authors note... Yes! Lol I've been wondering if you disliked the OC Alice and Edward and maybe that's why all of your Alices are pretty darn evil and annoying to a point where I'm always wishing for her death haha. And your Edwards are usually, or more like always (at least so far) an imbecile and exceptionally annoying lol. But oh myyy, all the Jaspers/Majors you write are the best of the best! He makes me droooool! I'm sooooo excited to read this fic! So far I'm in love with Jasper as usual and it's nice to know this Alice is not malicious.
elenalena chapter 2 . 6/16
Yasss! Another sexy af Jasper!
destructive secret chapter 26 . 5/23
Thank you! Great story!
Thata chapter 26 . 5/6
Hi there again, Jas,
How are you?

I just loved "Her Protector", it's a great story! Your version of the mating bound and bite is as clear and sweet as in "Claimed" and "Scarred" though it's interesting to read how it affected such a strong warrior as Jasper when he was far away from Bella and even more interesting to see her reaction to it all.

The characters are great and it's cute to read about a good Alice, especially one that's not nosy, manipulative and unbearably demanding and bossy all the damn time. And Edward is an ass, really!

All your Charlies are great, as well as Peter and Char. Love them.

Once again, congratulations for another wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling them out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 26 . 4/23
It was ok
B4bidden.Products chapter 26 . 4/19
Omg! This is such a great story I absolutely it. I wish it didn't end
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 4/18
Another great story, thanks for sharing!
Vwchick chapter 26 . 3/1
Another great story :-) and Alica and Felix as a couple are cute. I loved how Jasper was the leader in the south, a difrerent idea than a lot of the Jasper Bealla stories, I loved it:-) thanks so much for posting it :-)
uncg4ever chapter 26 . 3/1
Super enjoyable story. Loved evry line of it. Im glad Edward met his end. I just wanted him to suffer more. But, my personal hatred for him doesnt need to be in your story. The story was perfect the way it was. Cheers.
Vwchick chapter 5 . 2/28
As for your authors note, I do find Alice annoying the way she treated Jasper in the books, he was a Warrior a Major and she turned him into a Preppy school boy, but it is nice in this one as a change to have Alice be nice and trying to help Jasper and Bella. Loving the story so far! Thanks!
pegasus5406 chapter 26 . 2/23
This was an awesome story hon, and I enjoyed it a lot...thank you for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy