Reviews for Sometimes Things End Right
This chapter is vey very good keep up the good work
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
Seriously they had too fucking fight why didn't he say that he loved her this is so weird and twisted gosh.
I fuvking hate the Luke guy he's pissing me off if this doesn't change I'm going too stop reading well...maybe.
Why did you make them fight I hate Luke or Lucas I don't give a flying fuck about his ugly ass he sucks dick he's such a asshole you let them kiss man why did you do that gosh fuck you wait I take that back I'm sorry! :(
I, sorry about this but why the hell did you make annebeth and Luke or Lucas kiss and do all that stuff it was good until that happened it should've been her and Percy :(
Biaxbm chapter 25 . 6/18
Are you still going to do the sequel ? I really like this story and I'm eager for more.
caskett100fan chapter 25 . 6/1
Awws I found this story and then I checked on ur profile and guess what? Yup no sequel! It's driving me insine! I need more of this God! Percy is just so fucking HOT un tour story! And heck this ended un that horrible cliffi! Gosh please write the sequel! And if u did write it I can't find it
MiniPercy chapter 5 . 5/5
ARGHHHHHH I HATE LUKE I SHIP PERCABETH SO MUCH MORE (sorry if im over reacting) But other wise i've fallen in love with this story ur amaz 8-)
god please update i LOVE this story it makes me all giggly and my face turn pink its amazing
Samra89 chapter 1 . 3/22
One of my personal faves. An amazing story, now if only we could get the sequel ... :/
Eww! Usher?! Seriously? Why couldn't she like good music like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and Kansas? Anyways, good story!
ArifXero96 chapter 1 . 3/7
Just a minor nit pick, but I thought aeroplane toilets don't have water?
Perseus47595 chapter 21 . 2/21
I WAS RIGHT!
LUKE DID HOOK UP WITH MAL
I distinctly remember that Luke told Annabeth that he came to the party dressed as a zebra man
Percy said he saw Mal hooking up with a zebra man
...
Perseus47595 chapter 19 . 2/21
for your statement #2...
I think that Mal or Thalia could be in the pictue but I don't think so bcuz of Mal planning a double date with Percy and Tyson
and please make a sequel
I know I am late with this review but plz do lol
unless you already did?