Reviews for Garden Variety Royalty
NOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE IT I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
THIS IS FANTASTIC I LOVE IT
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I know your profile asks us not to ask you to update complete stories and I thought I could accept that, until I read this one. But you asked us not to ask, so I say only that this story is practically begging for some kind of resolution. There, I've said it. Because you have other stories which you are currently working on, I do not expect anything more on this story, even if it is practically begging for it. :)
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
You should continue updating this story. I think I like to see Sara's
Morefindiel chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Love it. Love it. Love it.
Jill chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Thank goodness for inspiring pigeons...
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
A Jareth tramp stamp - a fitting revenge. :)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
If there's one take away from all this: never mess with the hair. ;) I so much enjoy their mutual antagonism. :)
lolo1234 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Cute cute cute !
hisangel18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I know this was meant to be a one shot turned one and a half. But I seriously think you should consider writing this one out. It's phenomenal. You have great talent in writing.
KAM wuz here chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I love how you were inspired by pigeons fighting over a cheeto. THAT to me is inspirational. I can prove to my parents I literally have to go no further than my bedroom window for genius to happen. Thank you.
I absolutely LOVE the rather calm and eloquent way Jareth always threatens Sarah. Hilarious and AWESOME WORK! I wish there WAS more!
Kaytori chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sniker... that was great! loved Jareth and Sarah here.
auctavia1228 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ha! Very funny story you got there. I would imagine mixing Eternity with Magical powers is a very dangerous combination. Yet, it could be rather fun as well. It's stories like that that make my day and makes me wish there were more of them.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Hehe.
ribbit5000 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
This is just wonderfully hilarious...I can only imagine the sorts of tortures you would have them do to each other if you wrote them post-nuptial. cough wink hint hint.