Reviews for Comes the Night
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
great story
William chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Hey there again i liked how this chapter turned out ( although it would have been better had luke escaped himself somehow ) i just thought it was a little wierd how wedge and others would free him i know he ws there freind but stil ... anyways cool ending and now im sure theres a voice manipulating him
william chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
hi me again read the second chapter and thought it wasn't bad but your right u could use a little more experience making fight scenes thats ok though thought that him coming back to sanit yand then going back into crazyville was a great twist cant wait t oread next chapter
William chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i tottaally thought it was a redone version of padmes death and it was anakin yuor story had me enthralled i thought it was detailed and escriptive good job. :) Mabey im being to nice this is my first review oh well liked the first chapter
imnotraven16 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
great story
RenkonNairu chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Okay, I realize that this story was last up-dated six years ago, but could you please finish it? Please? You can't just leave it on a cliff hanger of that magnitude and then vanish from the face of ff.n!

I know six years is a long time and that you probably don't even care about this particular story anymore, but for your readers' sake you could at least come up with a semi-satisfying cop-out ending.

Please? Por favor? Onegai shimasu? S'il vous plait? And all other words that mean "please"?
Arty d'Arc chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Please update! I love this story and it's so well written!
Audreidi chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
O, nice cliffie. I must read more. More story...
That is, if you've decided whether Ben's going to die at the hands of his own father or not...
Jandalf the Orange chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Gah! What the hell are you doing?

I like this. Luke's using the dark side to try and assassinate Borsk. Hope he does. It'd be real nice.
Jade the Sith chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Read before on both tf.n and the JC boards-but I lurked and didn't post 'cause I wasn't in the mood even though your fic TOTALLY deserved it *everybody sighs* Yep-that's me for ya!

Woohoo! Major, major angstand not referring to Obi-Wan! L/M all the waythrough death and beyond-to dark side and back...(is it...maybe he'll die in the dark side! I kinda hope side-I'm sick of happy endings everywhereand VI, I like your style! ;) )
cosmiccastway chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
i don't care what those other people said on that other website, i could so see Luke like this! and Luke i my fav character in star Wars (actually no, i'm sorry i lied, its Yoda)!
hewgleymom chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
This is a very good story. I have been hoping that it would be updated for quite a while now. Please add more chapters to this story. I have to know what is going to happen next.
hewgleymom chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Excellent story. I can't wait to read more chapters of this story. Please add more chapters to this great story.
Brigantia chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
Noooooooooo! No WAY. If you make Luke kill off Ben I will never forgive you. Not that it's much of a threat - you don't even know me, lol - but this fic is already compellingly disturbing enough without you *completely* screwing around with my mind. Please, PLEASE don't let Luke do that! *starts the bribing with money and chocolate...*
jedi7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002