Reviews for Key Hole
FanFiker-FanFinal chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Hello!

I read this fic sometime ago. I didn't know it was incomplete, are you planning in finishing? Cause I'm interested in translating into Spanish. Well, that if it's not done, of course.

Well, tell me then, If it's complete, If you are still working on it or whatever. Was so funny. By the way... Harry looked so innocent here.

Maybe wants revenge.

I leave you my email:
ShayleySteampunk801 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Uber cute story, and i wanted to say that usually when an author puts up a note in the story it usually makes me mad but yours were hilarious. keep up the good work, and me email's plz sen meh the next chappie!
chrisssay chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
i lovedd this :) brief, funny, too the point. loved the endinng.
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
WEll that was fun! Good story! Great story! Absolutly fantastic!
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
and then came the rape :)
Rana chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Please email me the next chapters.. i must read more of this delightful little story )

my email is...

.uk

cheers!
Rana chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Please carry on with this story.. i love it so far!

btw this is my email... i want to read more ;D

.uk
crossmyheartforever chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very unique. *grins* The plots is very...intriguing. I'd love to read more from you, if possible.

Um...do you have the next chapter already? I if so, can you please send it to me? Thank you so much!

jade.
under-a-vampire's-spell chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Omg too hilarious for words!

hahahahahaha!

this was so awesome and sexy.

definitely a top fave!
littlericepot chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh my gosh! I just read this ... and I tried to comment on the last chapter, but I guess I had actually read it before FOUR years ago! :P

I'm going to review here because it's the only chapter I have left that I can review in.

I hope that you are doing okay! This story needs an ending, although where you left it off was great already. Please keep us updated!

Take care

xoxo
fangirlingprobs chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
THE SEX SCENE

:]!
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
I don't get the e-mail thing... Do you mean that you'll e-mail me the next chapter? 'Cause I want to read it. (and yes, I want you to write the scene *blushing*)
glowinggingerchild chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Ha! I just finished it. Funny :). That damb Draco. lol.
glowinggingerchild chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Witty and funny! I loved the first chapter!
Choutin chapter 3 . 8/10/2006