Reviews for Blinded
We want the next chapter :D
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 6/27
this story is good
Krystal Rain chapter 18 . 6/25
Teenage mutant ninja turtles!
Krystal Rain chapter 11 . 6/25
I am ABSOLUTELY dying from laughter. The first few moments I read that scene I'm pretty sure anyone around me would think i am messed up. ( it is not to hard to know what i am talking about )
R.I.P.
KRYSTAL RAIN
(died from laughter )
Blake2020 chapter 19 . 2/8
Wow some of gohan vision or future possible came true but i have to say out of all this chapter you did a amazing job dude i really like them and i would love to see how this story finish out? I love to see more and his dead parent coming back to life and majin buu and that wizard Babidi as well heading their way? I hope you read all my reviews and message me here at fan fiction and im fan of this story and i hope and possibly finish this story in 2015? Please update if possible i love to hear from you and i hope you will continue the story because i like it very much? Im very eager to see more chapter come back in 2015 i love to see how this story turns out?
Blake2020 chapter 18 . 2/8
Wow tournament Vegeta and gohan going try to enter to sharping their skills as a fighter good idea as well since majin buu coming their way eventually? IM glad gohan a super saiyan 3 too it help him went his father comes back? Well im curious i love to see where this story goes from here as well? I know he doesn't like that his father left him at the age of 12 mmm sad but i guess i love to see what happens if father and son have a family fight maybe?
Blake2020 chapter 17 . 2/8
Well he back gohan from his dream like experience gohan went threw and got a new tattoo very cool for what he do and got threw in his task that those beings gave him?
Blake2020 chapter 16 . 2/8
Wow gohan met some unknown being 5 of them mm interesting i wonder are they like ancient time kais?
Blake2020 chapter 15 . 2/8
Very funny and and amusing chapter and very good indeed?
Blake2020 chapter 14 . 2/8
Wow interesting first day of school for gohan and even the fact his blind too as well? But he handing it very well as blind person?
Blake2020 chapter 13 . 2/8
Great chapter and gohan and his bro getting along with his new parents?
Blake2020 chapter 12 . 2/8
Interesting chapter
Blake2020 chapter 11 . 2/8
Love the chapter and your doing a good with the story i wish you would finish this one in 2015 it been a while since you work on this on?
Blake2020 chapter 10 . 2/8
wow nice of gohan to do that for vegeta?
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 2/8
Wow nice chapter and im glad gohan got to see his dead parents and more but i know emotionally it hitting him hard seeing his folks dead thought?