Reviews for The Balance Between Worlds
Saru chapter 5 . 7/29
It's been 2 years, when are you updating?
GAteZerO chapter 4 . 7/12
For Chapter 5... becuse theres a review per chapter limit
So Zeref is Sasukes Edolas form and 'She' is maybe related to Naruto in someway?
...Sasuke arrived with Kagura and Naruto is probably, and hopefully, going to head to FAirytale with Erza and MEETSASUKE!
FINALLY!, welll if thats what happens...which is what hopefully happens... I really want to see a reunion soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
human chapter 1 . 6/17
this was amazing!
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/16
Ok... I know it's a small moment, and it is probably pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but it is so, well, wrong. At the start of the chapter you have Naruto say that "it's impossible" to beat Madara, only to be encouraged by a smiling Sasuke. WHAT!? Naruto's 'never quit' attitude is the foundation for his entire character. Sasuke is the more realistic (if insane) of the two. It's just so backwards I am struggling to continue past it. A Naruto that gives up in the face of the impossible. It's absurd.
DinomyteHero chapter 5 . 4/5
Great Story. Please Continue This!
You bastard asshole liar, i wait and followed your stupid story these several of yrs and today just found out it already chp5 and it not even what i expected, you stupid retarded lair, because this is obviously not sasuke and erza story but on your summery there's only erza and sasuke name, turned out you are filthy shit lair assholes, you use their name for publicity, you're sick filthy author be shame to be you lair
skyland chapter 1 . 1/30
what wrong with NaruHina, they are awesome! i like NaruHina
The King in White chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
The writing is decent but it's disrupted by all the author notes you throw all through the fic. Save them for the end.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
How do you punch someone in the stomach from behind?

Holy SHIT that was a pretty good fight otherwise.
GAteZerO chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
O MG that was fun!
I can't wait to see what happens next will Jaguar and Sasuke join the guild?
Will Naruto ever reunited with Sasuke?
While Naruto, Erza, Lilliana, Mira, and Elf man join the Fairytail guild like the original story line?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
UPDATE SOON!
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Man, you should updated this history! It's good.
Yukiko chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Awesome story u have here. I really really enjoyed it. That fight in chapter one is just plain epic. The way how they died was pretty cool not like some other stories what will just say they died from a lame attack. I mean atleast shika and ino had a purpose in dying bc seriously they are freaking trained shinobi they ain't gonna go down bc they weren't paying attention especially in a war. Against Madara too. The way naruto and sasuke got separated is pretty cool and how they are pre teens again. I mean what's the fun if they r just gonna OP everyone. They fights will all be one sided. Little disappointed on the betrayal at the tower but I guess it's needed for the plot, same goes with the sasuke/zeref and Madara thing. But over all awesome.

Please update soon. Really looking foward to it. Love your writing style btw. And I hate u for ending the chamber were u ended it. TT

Lastly. Just out of curiosity, do u like tomatoes?
Barad chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
GOOD STORY UPDATE SOON.I WAS HOPING SASUKE WITH MIRAJANE AS PAIRING BUT THIS COULD DO TOO
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Oi bastard this a good story soon bastard is your new name because you would'nt update
crimson11116 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014