Reviews for The Crazy Life I Live
Debbie93 chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
update soon
sjwht chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
Wow...it's like Bella's in the land of the living dead figuratively speaking. She's a living being but she isn't life to the fullest extent without her prescious Edward! No offense to Edward, he really sucks for leaving her and causing her so much pain! And I've always been on Jacob's side!
Notinusedeletedaccountsorry chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter! Omg, I feel so bad for bella!
blablablblablablablabla chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
The review's brighten your day and your chapters brighten my day so that is a good arrangement. This was jet again a very good chapter and of course it was funny.
sjwht chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter!
Notinusedeletedaccountsorry chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Lol,they are so funny! Great chapter!
blablablblablablablabla chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
This really brightens my day. Again a very good and funny chapter keep this up.
sjwht chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter. Melissa has an amazing power!
Notinusedeletedaccountsorry chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
I am not good at descriptions... like seriously... anyways as always i loved the chapter and please update soon!
blablablblablablablabla chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
This is so much fun to read when I see that there is a new chapter my day is perfect. Keep them coming.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
Ooh...I know, I remember reading in one of the books that Billy Black has a sister, so Melissa would be Jacob's cousin. Can't wait to see when he finds out after he phases, as will Quil, should make it interesting seeing as there best friend imprinted on her!
jlove34 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
I love her grabbing Paul's ear like an old woman and shoving him out the door. Good chapter.
blablablblablablablabla chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Nice chapter and it was really funny I laughed my ass of. Please keep updating.
jlove34 chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Yeah, I'm not too sure Sammy is gonna let Christi come to the reservation.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »