Reviews for The Crazy Life I Live
A600 chapter 63 . 11/11/2014
Hey!

First of all, great chapter! I love Melissa's thought process, it's very realistic. I know for sure that I've been angry at people even when I know it's not their fault. I like being able to relate to characters in stories for some reason.

Secondly, I realized that I apparently didn't review for the chapter before this one, and I wanted to say sorry. I thought I had reviewed. but I guess not! I did like the previous chapter though!

Update soon!
A600

(Sorry if there are any errors in the review, Apple's new keyboard is driving me insane!)
Grimfwaters chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
:D awesome job with the story
A600 chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
Sorry, I'm too lazy to login right now...

But wait! If Lexi doesn't want anything to do with them, then she won't be there in the future because she doesn't want to be supernatural.

Will Christi remember that she was hit by a car and almost died? And did they heal her all the way or just enough so that she'd be alive?

Is Lexi going to avoid Christi from now on? I can only imagine how mad/sad I'd be if I saved someone's life and they just ignored me.

You're killing me! Update soon!

Little Misses chapter 60 . 9/21/2014
Im kinda confused
Grimfwaters chapter 60 . 9/14/2014
I love it so much!
A600 chapter 60 . 9/14/2014
Hey.

*Lunges out of screen to yell at you*

WHY?! Why would you do that to me? Poor Christi.

I still stand by my musings- Where does Lexi go in the future?

Update soon!
A600 chapter 59 . 8/8/2014
I was still confused after this story, so I went back and re-read the PM you sent me. As I re-read it, I saw a very crucial part to the storyline that I had missed- "somehow things have reversed and things are different than what it was before."

BINGO!

I've reevaluated the entire story and I think I get most of what's going on now. I'll probably always be a bit clueless, but that's been embedded in my charming personality for a while now. :D

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

sjwht chapter 59 . 8/8/2014
Great chapter. Wow! Now we have some history on him
A600 chapter 58 . 8/7/2014
Wait... Didn't they already meet Elijah? Or was that in the future?! AHHHHH! My poor, stupid brain.

Do I sense some jealousy between Lexi and Melissa? I really hope this doesn't trouble...

Wait- is this the past? If this is the past, then where does Lexi go in the future?!

O.o"

sjwht chapter 58 . 8/7/2014
Great chapter I never thought Eli would exhibit stalker behaviour thought. Can't wait to find put why though
Debbie Hicks chapter 57 . 7/18/2014
Chapter 57.
then all the sudden my golden yes sighted my best friends from Class and all the sudden Attacked and then the Vulcans wwere all of their cities from Vulcans then Sprining as very too fastest and leaped very too highest then Bit Theiir own Necks and Drank as much blood was out of Control and andf trhe more Venom I Heveing was Onto Bella Swan's own neck and Pushing then Snapping and with te others and All the Sudden Created a Newborn Army and With Her Father's Permission and we were Out of Control and Could not stop and then my Own Memories Returned and Bit her on the Throat for real then their Screams roared too loudest and all the sudden was Silence then they all of them flying Crimson eyes and then with her own eyes with then smelt the Vulcan's siublings again it was Worse then we wre Neewborn vampires are out control and then attacked themn again with the Best friends Were Killed oh my GOD Bella she can;'t she Murdered them with then her feeding improved and then all the sudden her Red eyes were huge then Newspapers roared THE CULLENS ARE HOLDING NEWBORN VAMPIRES KILLED EACH BOTH AND ARE MISSING SINCE THEIR VIOLENT TRANSFORMATION INTO CARNIIVOROUS VAMPIRES ARE ON THE HUNT AND ON THE PROWL SECRET EXPOSED! FLEEING TO LA PUSH AND KILLED AS ALL; OF TO CREATE A WEREWOLF ARMY! Then the Volturi were so angriest and in a uproar of a mailed movie newspaper then the Scout with the Volturi Guards brought the Corpses of us and tem all of them Burned and charring and more rotting as before who releaed the Artemista and the Helios hunters with Irina who was later Executed and killed my memories are back and activated and hoo boy I sense Danger mess with us you are Sushi then all the sudden my powers were a Danger shield was protecting and began using Tibetan words and was the Cullen Coven's bodyguard with the Newborns with Bree using a stick swinging as very far she went was a Amazonian with ourselves were thee times of our strength were training up built the muscles then you survived yes we have Golden eyes the Volturi they know you and we did Broken the Law you survived mess with the Volturi they are going down! us are going to battle ON! and we are stuck oh my god our eyes then flashed them open then were pure Golden eyes of Martians we wore from the two tv series and from our bodysuits the Allies were all vegetarians with as very all of them who had Golden eyes were Vampires saved from death then the Volturi heard this we built a army of the two were enraged and then all the sudden fled back to base were merged and with as all of with the both of them then night began then all the sudden BLAST! Lost the ability to breed in both genders could adopt but the Wolves had only 8 children and never had children again then all of the bodies vanished from here to Italy then released more of their own kind only two who met their Volturti guards and they were mated in private with the Volturi heard to mate with the humans all of them and later gotten their own army were the lowest one with their own families and more all of the sudden turned them into Vampires as very all later had as very all of their children them all the sudden used a Oujia board using my powers to Curse the very all of the Volturi to be Infertile then it worked on games then they never had children again their children were not human they were Red Ones violently blasted themselves as Volturi no humans allowed one of them placed a sign by nailing then fled super speed but closed it very too tightiest as very much many then used it's gift of weather control then it happened the Volturi sighted the gates shut Sorry you are unable to cross from her off limits goo back to your palace they did the Red Ones are the Armies we killed and are the reincarnates of alien mist children looked much younger than adults their weakness is blood are the Titans's gifted children Seeds into our Italian women are not human are demonic beings in America the crash from yourselves and ours worked and what is it the Red Ones are us and each both reincarnated and they are doing restless hours and they never age in Volterra they are furious of them kept under house arrest are not human but the Children of Titans forged a Second coven into their manor are Vampires oh no more Vampires we are going to battle it is War.
grimfwaters chapter 57 . 6/27/2014
I didn't feel like rereading this, but I wanted to review for you...so HERE! TAKE THIS REVIEW AND LOVE IT! :)
A600 chapter 57 . 6/27/2014
Incredible chapter! That was a good one, huh! Okay, I've decided to give up this alphabet thing. But the chapter was incredible, just to let you know.

Incredibly good, and incredibly CONFUSING. My poor brain. How could you?!

And you asked for 'A review." With the 'a' bolded, capitalized, italicized, and underlined. So therefore, I have left you A review, and I no longer need to review.
Kidding! Update soon!
detsinbaby chapter 57 . 6/27/2014
Her boyfriend is going back in time 2 change what happens?
SissyCabella chapter 56 . 6/17/2014
i really enjoy this story just cant wait for you yo update again!
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »