Reviews for The Crazy Life I Live
A600 chapter 51 . 5/6/2014
Hey,

Crazyily amazing chapter (if this is me at the beginning of the game, what about later? O.o)!

I can imagine it hurting... I like to compare it to my little brother's whining. Drives me crazy.

The chapter was great though! Update soon!

Guess who chapter 51 . 5/5/2014
You are doing great, don't worry so much about other people's options of your story.
Notinusedeletedaccountsorry chapter 50 . 5/4/2014
OMG! That was so good! I am horrible at guessing but i will anyways, Maybe the newborn that surrendured was a little girl that was like 13. (Told you I'm horrible). Update soon!
A600 chapter 50 . 5/3/2014
Hey,

Beautiful chapter! (Yup, I was serious about the alphabet thing.)

I want to predict the next chapter, but I suck at that kind of stuff.

Does the bird stay in your room? If yes, does it screech at night? Or even if it isn't in your room can you hear it?

GrimFWaters chapter 50 . 5/3/2014
I feel like I shouldn't predict anything since I actually know you.
I like Elijah- he is cool.
I like this chapter- action is always fun!
Woo hoo!
Oh and B T dubs, I don't want a preview. Surprise me.
sjwht chapter 50 . 5/3/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Like the story, but I'm going to be blunt, and this is just a tip I'm not tiring to be mean but when your writing a very dramatic section in a chapter make sure you look it over.
TsAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
cool
Stephanie chapter 49 . 4/23/2014
I'm glad Embry finally apologized to Christy and Elijah. I'm even more happy that Embry and Melissa are together again
A600 chapter 49 . 4/23/2014
Hey,

Wait- Ruby is a bird right? You can teach a bird to lay on their back?! My mind has just been blown. :)

I'm going to try to use a synonym for "great" in every review that I do starting now in alphabetical order. Awesome chapter!

Update soon!

Little Misses chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
I love the jokes they really annoy my family so whenever I say who wants to hear a joke they all yell no and scatter it is hilarious
A600 chapter 48 . 4/21/2014
Hey!

I hope you're having fun with Ruby and had a great Easter!

Anyways, I enjoyed this chapter, as all ways! And no, I don't mind if you just jump directly to the fight.

Update soon!

GrimFWaters chapter 48 . 4/21/2014
Good! Finally someone punched him i n the face. I mean I love Edward, I love all the Cullen's, but he needed a good punch in the face.
Thank you!
Notinusedeletedaccountsorry chapter 48 . 4/21/2014
LOL Loved the chapter! Skip to the action I wanna see the juicy stuff lol. Update soon!
Stephanie chapter 48 . 4/21/2014
Great chapter. Update soon please, I can't wait to see what happens in the newborn battle! And will Melissa and Embry ever get back together? I hope so and I hope he can get along with Christi, silently crossing my fingers!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »